Chapter 2

- Leahs pov -

"Ugh!" I groaned as a heavy body slumped on mine. I didn't even have to open my eyes to know who it was. Though the familiar scent of his cologne did give it away. "Drew.." I whined, trying to turn away but stopped once I figured out it was much harder to do so with a heavy male body on top of me.

In response I got a loud fake snore in my ear. I let out another groan and tried with all my might to get the lazy boy off. "Leah stop! Jeez women I'm trying to sleep. How rude of you to try and wake me." He grumbled.

Seeing how the boy wasn't going to move on his own I did the one thing I could think of; poke his sides. I lifted my hand and pointed my finger then quickly jabbed at his side. He let out a loud squeak and jumped. I kept add it until he finally moved. "Woah, Leah come down I'll move." He got off after mumbling some things I couldn't hear.

I sat up and watched him stalk over to my albums, "So why did you come and wake me up so early?" I asked with confusion. I did not want to wake up yet, and certainly not by a fat body crushing my bones. He stopped and looked at the clock.

"Leah it's 11 o'clock already, what do you want to spend the whole day sleeping?"

Staring at him like he had two heads I replied in a 'duh' voice, "Um yeah.?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "Sorry lil dude but that's not going to happen. We have big plans today that need to get done before tomorrow." He shook his pointer finger at me. He then came over to the side of the bed and quickly pulled my arm making me fall to the floor along with my comforter and pillow. "Now go get ready! Big day ahead, missy!" I got up and fixed my bed before walking into my bathroom. "I'll be downstairs if you need me! Your Mom just make a fresh batch of brownies that are calling my name!" He shouted through the door.

After washing, and dressing, I went downstairs to find Andrew stuffing his face with brownies. My Mom began to yell at him for eating so quickly, saying he's going to get a "tummy ache". I chuckled and finally walked into the room, grabbing a piece of brownie myself.

"Mom, Drew is old enough to handle himself, you know?" I laughed as she gave me a stern look while putting her hands on her hips. I ate the last piece of my brownie then wiped the left over chocolate off of my hands.

"Stop eating my brownies you two!" She roared as me and Drew went to grab another. "Don't you have somewhere to go?" She asked as she got the pan of brownies away from us.

"Oh! Right! C'mon Lee go get your shoes on and grab your purse, we're going shopping!" He squealed like a girl. I stood for a moment giving him a weird look before listening to his commands. Both laughing at his stupidity, we walked out into the sunlight and to his car.

In my drive way sat his big black truck. I tried convincing him to get something a little... less big and more easier to get in but he shot me down saying he needed a "mans car" and that's exactly what a truck is. So now, whenever he comes over, which let me remind you is a lot, I have to put a lot of effort into getting into the overly large truck.

Once I was fully in and seated he started the car and drove away from my house. Drew pressed the "on" button turning the radio on. He popped in a cd I couldn't identify within a matter of one second. But soon as the voice of Fall out Boys lead singer blasted through the car, I knew.

This was Drew's favorite band, and favorite album by them. I never got quit into them as much as he did when we first started listening to the band.

But soon I too was screaming the lyrics to "Save Rock and Roll" with him. We occasionally got weird looks by those in the cars next to us but we didn't mind we lived by the saying to not care what others think of you.

After many more songs, and us screaming the lyrics, we pulled up to the mall. I hopped out of the truck and stretched my legs for a moment before joining Andrew. We both walked up to the mall doors trying to decide where to go first.

Eventually we had to have a classic game of rock paper scissors to decide which store to go in.

"Hah! I win!" I cheered as I got paper and Drew got rock. I smiled brightly at his frowning face.

"How does rock ever beat paper? It's just not right.." He grumbled to himself while I was happily walking over to American Eagle.

"Get as many things as you like, Lee. I'm buying." Drew commented. We both walked in, getting lost in all the nice clothing the store sells.

"What store next?" I asked Drew who was generous enough to hold all my bags. Since I won the game, I let Andrew pick the next store. Which was Hollister. Very predictable.

"How about this shirt?" I shook my head. It was plain green with a little bird on the chest. "That's way too much money for just a shirt and a small bird on it." Grunting he put the shirt back and continued looking.

In my hand I had a few shirts, that didn't have written all over it, and some dresses. "I'm going to try these on, ok?" Once I seen him nodding his head yes, I went to the dressing room.

- Drew's pov -

Checking to make sure Leah wasn't near, or anyone for that, I pulled out my phone and dialed my fathers number.

"Is she ready?" He answered on the second ring.

"Yes. She's ready."

"Good. Bring her." The conversation was ended with that. I was left with a sly smirk on my face, and a look cast towards the dressing room door.

---------------------------------------------------

Small chapter. I'm sorry. Lately my writing has been crappy, you can tell with this chapter.

It's not exciting but we're getting there. I don't make you read through 4 chapters for the climax to actually happen so it's coming up.

Updates will be slow. School has started and I want to do good with grades this year. And High School piles you with stupid homework assignments. I do work on chapters here and there, but if you want a real schedule for when they are posted, usually it's either Saturday and Sunday.

There isn't much votes/reads/comments on here but that's fine, a big thank you to those who do vote and read this story.

Please vote/comment/follow

- A