Weird Nights

I screamed as some random guy dressed in black broke down our front door. I could smell the alcohol in his breath. He turned to face me and pushed me down the stairs.

I wasn't going to let him push me around. I got back up and crept up the stairs which was probably a bad decision.

I saw this guy holding a gun to Nialls head. Niall looked at me out of the corner of his eye. "I love you" he mouthed and the guy shot him.

He fled from the house and left Niall laying there on  the floor, lifeless. "NOOOOOO!" I screamed crying over Nialls dead body.

I shot up covered in sweat and I was shaking. I began to cry. That was possibly one of the worst nightmares I've had so far. I sat there with my knees up to my chest crying.

"Maddie?" A female voice asked. "Can I come in?" I pulled back my curtain to see Eleanor stood there looking worried.

"Come here baby girl" She cooed and I fell into her body. She wrapped her warm arms protectively round my body before living me out of my bunk and walking to the sofa.

She placed me on the sofa and looked at me. "What's wrong?" She asked."Nightmare" I whispered. "What was it about hunny?" She asked looking concerned. 

"Some guy *Sniff* broke into our house *sniff* and abused me *sniff* before killing Niall" I cried. Eleanor rubbed circles in my back. "Shh it's okay honey, look Niall is ok he is just asleep" Eleanor whispered pulling back Nialls curtain so I could see him.

"Would you like something to drink?" Eleanor asked me. "Hot Chocolate please" I answered. She nodded and walked out to the kitchen.

She came back a few minutes later with two cups of steaming hot chocolates in her hands. She sat on the sofa next to me and passed me a cup. "Thanks" I smiled taking it from her grasp.

Once we finished out hot chocolates we headed back to bed. I stopped Eleanor just before she got onto Louis' bunk. "Thank you" I hugged her. She hugged me back and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm always here if you want to talk about girly things, sometimes it is hard telling certain things to boys" She whispered. I nodded and climbed onto my bunk.

I wrapped the duvet round me so I was in like a cocoon and peacefully drifted off to sleep.

A/N: I wanted something to happen between Maddie and Eleanor so I came up with this.

Okay so on THIS chapter I WOULD LIKE 2 Votes and 3 Comments before I update.

Come on ITS NOT MUCH.

The quicker you do it the quicker you get an update so go go go

Mollie x