Afternoon Spent With Niall

"What do you want to see?" Niall asked. "The Smurfs, The Smurfs" I jumped up and down in excitement. "Want some popcorn?" Niall asked. "Yes please" I giggled. Niall got us a cup of coke each, a massive popcorn to share and tickets to see the Smurfs.

We took our seats and the film started.

°°°°°°°°°°

"Hahaha" Niall laughed right at the end when gargamel gets hit by a bus. "That was one of the best children's film I have seen" he chuckled. I was still in fits of laughter because of the film.

We stood up and left the cinema. "What do you want to do now?" Niall asked. "Make a cake on the bus" I cheered.

The bus came to pick us up from the cinema. Niall and I went to the kitchen part and turned on the oven. I got the sugar butter and eggs a d Niall got the flour.

I weighed the Butter and the sugar and put them in the bowl. Niall mixed it before I added the two eggs. Niall sieved the flour in and I got to mix it all in.

I put the mixture in a heart shape tray and Niall put the tray in the oven.

"What smells so good?" Louis asked. He made me jump. "I'm cooking a cake" I answered. "Madison, this is my girlfriend Eleanor, and Eleanor this is my adopted Niece Madison" Louis introduced. "Hello" I waved and Eleanor and I hugged.

"Hey Lou, Hey Eleanor" Niall greeted coming back from the bathroom. "Hey Ni" Louis waved. "Hey there Niall" Eleanor smiled.

"Niall is the cake ready?" I asked as Harry and Taylor came on the bus. "Yes sweetheart, go and sit in the living room and I will get it out for you" he called from the kitchen.

"Hey Harry" I grinned while giving him a hug. "Maddie, this is Taylor, Taylor this is Maddie" Harry informed. "Hey Taylor" I hugged her. "hi Maddie," she smiled in return.

soon enough Liam and Zayn came back on the bus with their girlfriends. I got introduced to Perrie and Danielle and Niall cut the cake up.

"Would anyone like some cake that I made?" I asked everyone sat in the living room. There was a chorus of "yes" "yes please" and "sure."

Niall put 10 slices of cake on 10 plates and I took them into the living room 1 by 1. They all thanked me and k sat in between Niall and Danielle.

"This is amazing" Louis commented. Everyone either agreed or said a different nice comment.

We watched The Lion King while eating cake and or chatting amongst our selves.

The girls all slept with the boys and I climbs my bunk. My bunk was across from Niall so I look over to him. He was staring at the ceiling.

"psst Niall" I hissed. His head turned in my direction. "Thanks for a fun day" I smiled. "No problem, I found it fun as well" he replied and from there I fell asleep with the events of that day playing over in my head.

A/N: For those of you who wanted Niall and Maddie closer together here it is. Did you like it? Comment what you think.

This chapter needs 3 comments and 1 Vote before I update, so get commenting/voting.

if you fan me I will fan you back by the way. :)

Mollie x