sight seeing

Edited - 24th May 2015

A/N: This is a longer chapter to make up for the past two short ones. I hope you enjoy it :)

Mollie x

I watched the boys play video games on the bus. Niall was watching with me while Louis and Zayn had a battle in Mario Kart.

I was sat in Niall's lap and his arms were wrapped protectively round my waist. Louis had now beaten Zayn in one of the races, but then they had to turn the Wii off because the driver had informed us that we were at our destination.

I jumped off Niall's lap and ran to get my coat. I zipped it up and ran over to Louis, grabbing hold of his hand. He looked at me and smiled while Harry took my other hand.

We all walked off the bus and down the street. The boys all had Beanies on and hoods up with a pair of sunglasses over their eyes so they wouldn't be spotted by crazy girls and then get mobbed.

"So where are we going then?" Liam asked.

"Well I was planning on walking past Buckingham palace and then up to The Houses of Parliament before riding on The London Eye. Does that sound good to you Madison?" Niall asked. I nodded intently and continued to walk down the path.

We stopped walking and Liam crouched down to my height.

"This is Buckingham palace, it's where the queen of England lives, and those men dressed in red and black are guards to make sure no one tries to break in" he informed me.

Me and Louis stood in front of it while Harry took a photo. Once the photo was taken I ran up to Niall, holding my hands out. He grabbed me and spun me around, finishing off with placing me on his hip.

"What are The Houses of Parliament Niall?" I asked.

"They are where the prime minister makes very important political decisions that benefit the country" he awared. 

Zayn took a photo of me on Nialls hip in front of The Houses of Parliament.

"London Eye time" Harry cheered.

"Yay!" I squealed tugging on his arm trying to make him walk faster.

We stepped onto a capsule and I ran over to the window. "Its pretty isn't it?" Liam smiled standing behind me.

I nodded my head. "Yeah it really is."

The capsule began to move upwards. I held onto the bar. Because the boys were famous, we  got a whole capsule to ourselves.

"Its a lake" I pointed ant a long line of water.

"That my darling is The River Thames" Niall informed me crouching down at my height.

"What that?" I asked pointing at a tall shiny building.

"That's the Gurkin," he smiled.

We continued going up and then it stopped at the top. "Its amazing" I stood there in awe.

We then gradually began to descend from our height and we stepped out of the capsule once we were back at ground level.

"That was fun" I laughed while holding onto Harry's hand.

"Lets go back to the bus and check in to the hotel" Liam informed.

We made our way back to the bus and I sat down on the sofa. It was a 5 minute drive to the hotel.

I dragged my suitcase from the bus and into the hotel lobby. The boys got two door keys. "Maddie, you me and Niall will be in one room, while Harry Liam and Zayn will be in the other" Louis informed me and we strode into the lift.

We walked along the corridor. Well I say we walked but I ran while the boys walked, looking for room 327. "Found it" I squealed while standing in front of the door.

Niall used the key to unlock it and I jumped on a single bed. I was comfy and could be bothered to move so I just layed there while my eyes gradually closed and I fell into a black world of unconsciousness.