Work?

Edited - 10th May 2015

Madison's P.O.V

"Madison, wake up babe" Liam's voice rang through the room. I turned on my side and opened my eyes to face him. "You get to watch us in the studio today" He smiled. I nodded and he left the room.

The sun was seeping through my curtains into the room. I stood up and went to go and open them, though I instantly squinted because of the brightness of the light that suddenly flooded into the room.

I giggled as I watched the birds flying around before I grabbed a bunch of clothes. I put on my pair of jeans and a white polo shirt with a plaid over shirt. I brushed through my hair before tying it up into a high pony tail so that it was out of my face.  

"Morning" everyone chorused as I entered the kitchen. The smell of breakfast instantly filled my nose and I felt hungry.

"Hey" I returned and sat down at the table. Niall passed me a plate with a slice of toast, covered in Nutella before pouring me a glass of orange juice.  "Thanks" I smiled before eating it. 

After breakfast we all had to climb into the car, so the boys could rehearse their songs at the studio. Louis was being stupid the whole way there. He kept repeating random words he heard on the radio. This only kept making me laugh. My stomach began to ache after laughing so hard.

"Thank god" I muttered as we clamberred out of the car. Zayn must have heard me because he chuckled.

"Recording time, lets go!" Niall called. "You can sit here and watch us through the glass, you can hear us if you want by wearing these pair of headphones" He informed me.

I nodded and put the headphones over my head. Harry gave me an encouraging thumbs up and they started to sing their first song, Little Things. It was a really beautiful song, and I really liked it. Louis' solo in that song was probably my favourite.

They then recorded Sumer love, They dont know about us, Same mistakes, I should've kissed you and I want.

They all came bundling out of the recording box and I took the headphones off, putting them back on the desk where they came from, "You were all amazing" I praised as Niall picked me up and spun me around.

"Did you want a go at singing?" Liam asked me.

I shook my head. " I don't sing. Sorry"

"That's okay" Liam replied, and ruffled my hair.

"Where do you want to go Maddie?" Niall asked me. I thought abut all the places I knew until I came to my final conclusion,  The park.......

A/N: I actually at a sleep over now, i wasn't planning on updating tonight, well we are both on laptops and its 1:45am so i decided to connect to her Wifi and give you guys a chapter. Because i love you <3 

Mollie x