Love...At Last. - Coming Clean

He took a step to me, taking hold of my hands. I stared at his lips, he was edging his way closer to mine. Do it! My brain taunted, You know you wonna...

I did it. I took the opotunity. My lips enclosed round his, electricity shot through me, his hands round my waste. He pushed me against the wall, like I cared. I enjoyed it, I'll admit it, my life was deflating around my eyes. He pulled out this kiss, i was lost in the motion. "Knew it." He smiled.

I smiled aswel, but I surtonly didn't mean it, he played me, and I knew it. He dragged his hands down my toop and stopped at my waste, pullng me in yet again. I struggled out of the pull. "Somewhere else." I told him and led the way. To my surprise, he followed. "Arn't you forgetting something?" I asked.

"N-noo?"

"That girl?!"

"Nahh, payed her, she'll get the point." I shook my head, but couldn't help but feel special. I led him to his dorm.

"You have the key." I gestured to the door. He smurked and opend it, letting me in first.

He shut the door, almost emediatly, he put his arms ound my waste, i put mine round his neck. We pulled in together at the same time, our lips meeting and grooving into each others. I loved life, as far as it goes.

We were interupted by another announcment, "We assure you with a greatest appologies, but your preporation time is now shortend, we are closer to land than we thought, you have less than a day to get ready to leave the ship. Thankyou and goodbye."

We stared at each other, completley shocked. I couldn't believe it, I'd have to leave him, we've finally got together, and we'd have to be leaving each other in a matter of a day. My heart sank, the love and affection in the room went down with it. The spirits that were once alive with action, and drowned in the now on-going silence. We seporated. I left the room, giving him one final kiss and a hug, I was off to pack my bags.

Along my way I had people giving me smiles, waves and hugs of goodbyes as we all headed back to our cabbins. "PPPssssst." I knew that noise, I moved faster. "PPPPPsssst!" It cam again.

I turned round and almost chocked on my own breath, Charlie was behind a plant. I walked over, "What are you doing?" I asked, keeping down my smurk.

"Follow me!" He hissed. Now, I had learnt not to trust Charlie, but apparently, at that moment of time, I forgot what he was like.

A desprate-to-have-sex pig.

He lead me to his cabbin. He must of been rich, it was King sized. Smoke filled the room with discusting smells and oders. I gagged. "What is it that you want, Charlie?" I asked, holding my breath.

He locked the door with a remote. "Huh?" I stared at the door and started to prize it open. nothing worked. I rolled my eyes, I was not going to waste my energy on this door, and Charlie. "I know what you want, get it over and done with." I snapped at him. An evil glint in his eye. A glint that told me I knew what was coming.

He drew nearer to me, "Take a seat, my lovely." He stroked down my outline. I slapped his had away and sat down on his bed. I didn't look at him, my eyes were fixed to the sexist posters all over his wall. I gagged a little more. I came over to me, his shirt off.

"Put it on." I sighed. He stiffned, but put the shirt on.

"I was about to say you have one request, but you just used that up." He smurked. I rolled my eyes, how pathetic.

Before I could do anything about it, Charlie lept onto me, knocking the breath out of me. He dug his face into mine, and without permisson, he poked his tounge into my mouth.

He smotherd his smoothed his mouth onto mine and gripped my chest. I pulled away, strugling. The phone in my pocket, the only person I could think of to call was Drew. I slipped it out of my pocket while Charlie was to busy getting it on with me to notice.

The phone rang. A voice answerd, "Hello?"

"CHARLIE GET OFF!" I shouteddown the line and hung up, he should get the message. charlie got off me,

"What?" He said, licking his lips. Eww.

"Uh..nothing." I smiled.

"That's what I thought," he was about to sink his face into mine once more when,

BANG BANG BANG.

"Drew..." I sighed.

Charlie answered the door, Drew stood at it. He swung his arm back and back-handed Charlie. He looked at me, "Come one!" he stretched out his hand, but I pushed it aside and flung my arms around his neck. "Lets get you out of here."