Becoming The Player

I spun round on my chair so I was facing him. He was closer than I had hoped. He kelt down on his knee. I wrinkled my nose up at him and flicked him up. "Shoe lace." He murmerd. I wanted to muder him. But you lurrrve him.

"AHHHHH SHUT IT!!"

"I'm sorry?" He chuckled.

"Not you, me!" I mutterd.

"Errm..what?"

"Forget it." I sat down next to him and leand into him. He leaned back into me and we kissed. It was like melting under serious heat for me, but heplayed cool. I forgot what the hole meaning of me doing this was, it snapped back to me and I tore away.

"Is something wrong?"

"Yes." I smurked, I couldn't wait to get this last bit out. "I'm late for meeting my boyfriend," I held in a snort of laughter.

He looked at me in disbefief. He got up and mae for the door. I watched him disapear down the hallway and to the lower deck. "Consider yourself played." I grinned to myself. It was all a lie about me having a boyfriend, I jsut really wanted to get Drew back.

Josh came down the hallway, directly looking at me, a very stirn glare in his eyes.

"Do you know how wrong that is?"

"Yes." I looked down, ashamed.

"Why'd you do it Jess?"

I swallowed, "He done the same to me, but worse."

"And that gave you the right to become a Player?"

"WHAT!?" I was stunned. Did this really mean I'M the Player now?

"You heard. You have now officaly sunken down to his level." He explained.

Shit.

"What have I done!" I weaped into my hands. Josh put his arm round me and hugged me to his side.

"You know damn well that you can never un-do what you have done, but what you can do is appologise."

"I don't want to!" I choked. Almost like a five year old.

"I understand." He hugged me for a bit more. "We should really be in class." He joked. "but I will stay."

"Thanks." I smiled, wiping a tear away. "I didn't even know why I had done that to him. I...I just wanted pay back. To give him a taste of his own works."

"I know that. But what you should have done is let him run away the first time. Not keep him there. Look...you shouldn't have done any of that in the first place. I know and understand that you like him, and I'm not trying to tell you that you shouldn't. All I'm saying is that you should have been the better person and let him run."

"You should know that I didn't want...I don't know what came over me, okay!" I through my arms around his neck and held him there. He put his arms round my waste and held me in the hug.

"I have known you for at least twenty minutes now. And for those twenty minutes, I already knwo you are a great person. Just  don't make a habbit of becoming a Player."

"I wont." I promised. He got up and stretched.

"I'm going back to my dorm. Just remeber what I told you." He smiled and he was gone.

"yep. Deffo an older brother." I smiled. "Older brother..."

I raced to my mobile and dialed my dads number.

Ring, ring...

"Hello?"

"DAD!" I cried down the line.

"Jessica! My darling, you called at the wrong time!" He appologised and hung up the phone. I placed my mobile back on my desk. I was close to tears. I heard the horrid voice of my step-mums voice. Her voice was like a knife to my brain. Etching it's way across my sanity.