05

CHAPTER FIVE: SPACE BUBBLE.

"This is the hunt."

____

They're all together in Simon's van, needless to say that it was too small for 5 individuals.

"Anyone else thinks that Jace should of brought his motorcycle?." Arabelle says with a sarcastic smile while everyone mutters a small 'yes'. "That's what i thought." She says looking at Jace who shrugs.

"No one said anything." He defends. Arabelle opens her mouth with a disbelief.

"Is common sense!."

"No, it's not."

"Next time i will bring the damn motorcycle because is currently sitting somewhere in the institute while we are all curled up in here in desperate need of space." Arabelle says half joking. "Seriously Alec is breaking my space bubble, i need to breath fresh air and Alec keeps on breathing my air." Arabelle says sassily and Alec rolls his eyes.

"You're breathing my air." He mutters and Arabelle scoffs.

"So we are back with the 5th grader comebacks, huh?." She says sarcastically and Isabelle laughs.

"Maybe if you sat on Jace's lap we will have more space." Isabelle teases and Arabelle scoffs.

"And let him breath my air? No way sistah." Arabelle replies snapping her fingers.

"I cannot believe you're making jokes right now." Jace says and Arabelle tilts her head.

"That's the beauty of having me in the team, Jacey. While you sit there with your grumpy cat face, I make this journey a little less dull." Arabelle says before winking.

"I thought Alec was the one with the grumpy cat face." Isabelle says while she stifles a laugh.

"Both of them." Arabelle says innocently and Alec rolls his eyes, Arabelle kisses Alec's cheek. "Ow brother, i lovee youuu. Don't do the grumpy cat face agaaaaain." She says with a baby voice and Alec chuckles.

"You are still breathing my air." Alec says jokingly and Arabelle smacks his arm.

___

"Yeah this place isn't creepy." Simon says sarcastically as he sees the landscape.

"I have seen creepier things." Arabelle says shrugging. "But--." She raises her index finger. "The silent brothers are creepy as sh-."

"Don't you dare to finish that sentence." Alec warns.'

"-it." Arabelle finishes innocently while Alec shakes his head.

"Don't tell me you're afraid." Isabelle says to Simon.

"Are you kidding me? I was born afraid which sounded a lot better in my head." Simon says making Arabelle chuckle.

"You're the cutest mundane i've ever met." Arabelle tells Simon with a smirk.

"Let's check it out." Alec says before walking away. Jace walks behind him and Clary is quick to follow his steps.

"Wait here a minute." Jace stops her. "I wanna see if it's safe." He tells her.

"I wanna see if it's safe." Arabelle says making fun of Jace with a baby voice. "You're so lame." She says to Jace while walking beside him.

"Yeah well at least i'm not dating a werewolf." He says and Arabelle raises an eyebrow.

"First of all, Irrelevant as fuck and second of all, I'm not dating Ethan." Arabelle says and Jace gives her an 'Really?.' look. "What! I'm not lying."