02

CHAPTER TWO: CHINESE GUY.

"One misstep, you're mine. And you better stay clever if you wanna survive."
____

"Nothing out of the ordinary just following some chinese guy." Arabelle says as she follows her little sister from behind, the shapeshifter noticed the 4 shadowhunters following him, he touched a man and then transformed into the man, Arabelle raised her eyebrows. "You've got to admit that that is cool."

It was a little hard for Arabelle to walk through the roof with her black heels on, but she was a quick learner.

"He knows he is being followed." Isabelle says sternly, Arabelle looks through the people underneath them, trying to find Jace and Alec.

They soon find each other and follow the shapeshifter, who now shapeshifted into a woman.

Arabelle looked up to a sign 'PANDEMONIUM' and she struggles to stiffle a laugh.

"Isn't that ironic." She comments, as she swings her hips. She follows Jace from behind and he then stumbles upon a strawberry blonde girl.

"Hey, can you watch where you're going?." The girl frowns and Arabelle raises an eyebrow, she would of been more surprised if it weren't for the desperate need of taking those heels off. Jace looks at the girl with confusion.

"You can see me?." He asks and Arabelle rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, that's kind of the point, but you obviously didn't see me." The girl says with a hint of humor on her voice, Arabelle was standing right there; Being ignored by both of them.

"Jace, she has the sight, big deal! We have to go." Arabelle says pushing Jace out of the girl's way. "Nice to meet you by the way." She says sarcastically, but then her eyes travel along the van, there was an angelic power rune painted on it. "Crap." She mutters.

"Wait, you have the sight." Jace tells the girl, completely ignoring Arabelle.

"Fine, i will go kill demons by myself. Thanks, Jace." Arabelle says huffing before turning her back and walking into Pandemonium. Not even a minute after, she hears footsteps behind her.

"Can you believe it?." Jace asks from behind Arabelle.

"You ignoring me for a random girl, nope, i can't believe it." Arabelle says as she keeps walking.

"It wasn't like that, Belle."

Jace wasn't the type to beg for forgiveness, so Arabelle knew that it wouldn't take to much to shut him up.

"Forget it Jace. We have a job to do." Arabelle says sternly, the loud sound of  electronic music on the club making her forget about what just happened. She couldn't of been jealous, after all Jace was just her friend.

Arabelle is quick to find the shapeshifter. "Damn that's an ugly dress." She says with a disgusted face.

The 4 Shadowhunters were all together, ready to kill the shapeshifter. Each one went separate ways, Arabelle of course caught some guys looking at her, and it wasn't surprising considering her choice of clothes.

Arabelle kept a close eye on the shapeshifter, not wanting it to go away, and Jace kept an eye on Arabelle; He wouldn't of been so worried if it weren't for that skirt.