Just the way I like it...

Padraic Oliver Flynn was born at 12:30PM on the 2nd of January.

At 12:59PM he was placed in an oxygen chamber, because his breathing was laboured.

At 3:40PM he was pronounced dead.

At 3:46 PM he started breathing again.

Four days later, I hold him in my arms; a healthy baby boy.

"He's gorgeous..." I coo at him, trailing my forefinger down his cheek and along his tiny jawline. "Just like his Daddy."

Laughter erupts from my beside and I shoot daggers at Pheonix and Sky, who are trying desperatly to not laugh by covering they're mouths. I glare at them, raising my eyebrows.

Suddenly Phenoix bursts out laughing, shaking his head as his body vibrates with his laughter. "Sorry, Em, but if he looks like his Dad, you'll have to put a mask on his head."

Sky squeaks with laughter, burying her head in Pheonix's chest, tears escaping her eyes.

I grin to myself before looking back at my baby, rocking him slightly. "You know," I say, my voice thick with emotion. "I'd expect the God mother and Father of my baby to appreciate his life- considering he almost died."

Bringing back all my year ten Drama lessons, I force tears to my eyes, fixing Sky and Pheonix with an inescapable look of hurt and pain. Sky immediatly rushes to my side, hugging me, sandwiching Padraic carefully inbetween us. Pheonix appears on my other side, stroking my face as they both apologise over and over.

It's all I can do to not burst out laughing. But in the end I do. Surprising them both. Pulling back they looked at me curiously. "Got ya." I laughed, patting Sky's cheek as she frowned at me; annoyed.

"Ugh." She groaned, standin and walking right out the door. She hated those types of jokes. Pheonix just laughed along with me, offering me his knuckles. Bumping fists, he casually fell into the large bed beside me.

"So," He mumbled, stretching his arm aroundm me. "Padraic?"

I smiled, watching lovingly as my baby yawned between us. "Yep." I laugh, popping the 'P' loudly. God I'm giggly today. Must be the pain killers wearing off, I swear. "Paddy, actually. Named after a cousin of mine that i haven't seen in about ten years. And Oliver... just because."

Pheonix nods. "Sky wants more kids." He huffs, lying back to stare at the ceiling. "But I don't know if I do."

I think about this for a moment. I've always wanted heaps and heaps of kids, probably because I grew up in such a small family, with a lot of cousins, yet they were so far away. Pheonix on the other hand, grew up in a huge family, surrounded by people all the time. Maybe the idea of a small family appeals to him.

"Hmmm." I mumble, shifting a little. "Maybe, you should wait until Liam is four or five. Maybe until he starts school or something, then maybe you'll want more kids." I shrug.

I'm not a shrink. I have no idea what I'm doing, what I'm saying- especially with these drugs in my system. Oi...

All I know is that i want kids and I want Chase. The future- it's undecided. Just the way I like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, this is the last chapter, I think. All thats left is the Epilogue, I'm pretty sure. So... yeah.

Vote up every chapter you like guys! PLEASE!?

Anyways, have an awesome Christmas and New years. I'm off school in two days and then I have eight weeks of nothing but Fun in the Sun! So excited!

For you American's out there- My eight weeks holidays are the benefits of being an Aussie. Damn striaght. Hahaha.

<3 Kate