Four and a bit years I can do! Thank God!

Hiya! Enjoy!

~~~~~~

RECAP:

"Really? Jesus..." Mick says, laughing. He rubs Kippa head. "Good on you, you silly dog. How are you planning to push ten pups out hey?"

"Who the hell is- oh, she's here already." The deep voice rumbles again. "Damn it, there goes my holidays."

I look up into the cold, peircing green eyes of my Fiance. "Lovely too see you too, honey." I sneer sarcastically.

~~~~~~

Chase glares at me. "Whatever."

Mick raises his eyebrows and glances between the two of us, clearly confused by our tone of voice. "Hey, hey none of that..." He said, glaring at Chase. "She just got here!"

Chase smirked, clearly amused with the way his brother was sticking up for me and not him. If it was me, I'd be pissed... but you know, it's me.

Mick gives Chase a gentle shove in the chest. I look between the two of them worridly. I have brothers, I know they play fight- but this looked too intense to be a play fight. If they started fighting right here, questions would be asked and I would have all hands pointed to me. On a more positive note, it could get me out of this relationship.... Hmmm.

Mick leaned forward, towering about three inches over Chase's 6:2. His eyes flashed and he slung his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into his tanned body. I gulped... whoa...

Chase glanced at his brothers arm around me and shot daggers at it, like he was hoping it would shrivel up and fall off Mick's body. "Don't touch her." He said, his jaw clenching.

"Ha. You can't do anything about it little bro. You and I both kno-," Chase slammed his body into Mick's, causing Mick too stumble backwards, arms flailing as he fought gravity's pull. Mick regained his composture and stepped forwards, pulling his arm back, ready too punch Chase straight in his pretty little face.

I stepped between them, Mick's punch deflecting off my shoulder. Christ that hurt! I fough back a wince. Trying too be sly, Chase side stepped me and went too punch Mick in the belly. I gripped his wrist as it shot passed me and pulled his body forwards and into my raised knee.

Chase grunted as I kneed him in the balls and pushed him backwards. He landed on the cement with a thud, groaning as he clutched at his crown jewels like his life depended on it.

"Fuck! Shit! Mother F-er!" He cried, his eyes watering.

I smirked at him and leaned down at him. "Don't you dare fight with your brother again." I snapped.

I hated it when my brothers fought. I hated it when anyone fought in front of me. Even Sky and Her brother, Will. Even Rose and her twin, Brad. I hated it all. And this time was no different.

Chase's icy gaze met mine. I smirked, standing up straighter.

I turned too help Mick up off the ground, where he had fallen in Chase and I's little.... cufuffle.

He looked at me, wide eye'd as I offered him my hand up. He took it, jumping too his feet. "What the hell was that?!" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"That was a combination of three self-defence classes and having two brothers." I said, smirking at his expression.

I glanced over his shoulder and noticed Rebecca leaning against the railing. I didn't know how long she'd been there, or how much she'd seen, but the look she gave me suggested nothing. Shit.

~~~~~~~

I was in my room (I LOVE IT) un-packing. It was about an hour after the "fight". After I had helped Mick up, we'd  gone inside, passing Rebecca on the deck and gone to get Lemonade. We had sat at the breakfast bar, sipping it and talking for twenty minutes before anyone else walked in.