The advantages of Co-Ed Bathrooms... *Chase*

~*~*~* Chase's POV*~*~*~

Nicole Potter.

Sexiest girl alive; total air head and my ex girlfriend.

I was at Green Valley Farm with Emma, because mum had decided we'd need to 'Bond' or something like that. After eating lunch, which Emma had packed into a small picnic basket, I'd just followed her around all day, texting someone. Texting Nicole.

My phone buzzed again in my pocket as Emma looked up at the massive slide in front of her, clearly debating with herself about whether or not she'd get on and have a go, or if she'd chicken out.

I went for the latter.

I glacned at the message, grining. Those jeans make your ass look edible...

Are you here? I text back, looking around. I couldn't see her, but Nicole was creepy that way.

Origonally, I'd asked her out for a bet. My friend Drew, bet me $400 that she would say no. His argument was that she was the sexiest girl alive and I was just a jerk who used girls a lot. He was really really bumbed when he had to fork out the $400 by the end of the day.

Emma peered at the screen, trying to see who I was texting. I tipped the phone into my body, pressed send on my message and pocketed the phone again.

"If I go on the slide, will you tell me who you've been texting?" She asked, her voice hopeful.

Ha. No way.

"Yeah... no" I smirked. As if I'd show her the extremely sexy texts from Nicole. Or maybe I should....

She pouted and I almost caved.

Emma was a babe, I had to give her that. She was tanned, toned and completly H-O-T. But not like Nicole. While Nicole flaunted it, wearing skimpy outfits that made even the girls drool, and flirting no stop, Emma was withdraw a little. I could tell she didn't enjoy the attention guys gave her 95% of the time.

But that look she just gave me then- Holy shit. I struggled to keep my smirk up as I watched her face get sadder and less bright. I knew she was acting, but the change in her was upsetting- almost like I'd taken a teddy bear off a little kid!

She turned on her heel, nearly wacking me in the face with that long blonde hair of hers as she marched up to the slide. Standing at the bottom, I saw her face pale as she looked worridly at the stairs.

Maybe I shouldn't have forced her to go up there....

That's what she said...!

I grined at my own joke just as a hand slipped over my eyes, someones lips pressing into the hollow beneth my ear. I felt nails dig into my arse and I twisted around, coming face to face with Nicole.

"Nicole..." I muttered as she pressed her body against mine.

I grinned down at her, lowering my head slightly, expecting a kiss. She pulled back, hands on her hips. "It's Nikki, Chase. Nikki." She snapped angrily.

Okay, whoa...

"Yeah, yeah, I know..." I pulled her back to me, bring my lips down onto hers.

She kissed my back, but when I licked her lower lip, asking for entrance, she pulled away again, smirking at my pained expression. "That's not very nice..." I told her, pulling her hips back to mine.

She pulled away again. "That chick your baby sitting is coming this way, Chase." Nikki winked, running her hand along my arm as she nodded over my shoulder.