16. "Now everyone knows you belong to me"

Hey everyone!

I'm so sorry i haven't upload in a while... it's just that I'm so busy... But here's a new chapter! I really hope you like it!

Please VOTE!

And comment! its what makes me happier! (and makes me write!)

CHAPTER 16

“Emma? I don´t think I’m gonna be able to get there on time… Actually, I don´t think I can make it today” Megan said over the phone to her doctor and best friend.

“Is everything okay?” she asked worried.

“Everything is perfect! I’ll tell you all about it tomorrow!”

“Okay, see you tomorrow!”

“Bye!”

And she hung up.

She put the phone on the table, and turned to go sit with Ryan on the bed.

“Who did you call?” he asked embracing her when she sat next to him.

“Emma. She is my… doctor you could say” Megan said not looking at him. “She’s help me deal with all of this. She listens to me, and I’ve been kind of confessing all my feelings to her”

“So you do have feelings for me, huh?” Ryan said teasing her.

“I’ve had feelings for you since the first time I saw you watering the plants in my parents’ backyard” she confessed.

“I knew you were checking me out!” he exclaimed kissing her neck.

Yes, she had checked him out then, and feelings had started to grow. Feelings that would become unstoppable. Feeling that would make her lie to her parents every single day. Feeling that would make her pregnant.

“Do your parents know about the baby?” Ryan asked then very serious.

“Yes, they do…” Megan said. “They don’t know the baby is yours, but they know I’m pregnant, and they are not happy about it. They wanted to make me get an abortion”

“What? You are not… no… are you?”

“No! I want this baby. I love him already! I can’t… no, I can’t” she said nervously.

“Good, because I don’t want you to” Ryan said caressing her hair. “My parents know it too”

“You told them?!” Megan exclaimed. “Now they are gonna tell my parents! And I’m not ready!”

“Calm down. I just told them that I got a girl pregnant. That’s it” he said. “They don’t know it’s you. But we have to tell them, eventually”

“I know…. But I don’t know if I can… they are gonna hate me” she said, tears starting to roll down her cheeks.

“Don’t cry, Meg. Everything is gonna be fine”

“You really think so?” she said staring at him.

“I know so”

And she fell asleep with a smile on her lips.

“So you are together again?” Emma asked her when Megan told her what had happened the day before.

“Yes! Emma, I’m soooooooo happy! I can’t even explain it!” she said really excited.

“I’m so glad that you are feeling so positive! It was about time!” Emma said exclaimed.