1. "No way"

Okay, so this is my first story on wattpad! I really hope you like it!

This is just like the introduction, you'll know Megan and Ryan's whole story through the chapters! I know that it may be a little slow this first chapter... but keep reading! It wont dissappoint you! (at least that's what i hope! haha)

Sorry for any gramatical mistakes!

:)

No way.

“It’s not definitive, but most likely it’s a yes” the doctor said while she sat on the chair looking really pale.

“But… but… I… no!” she tried to say but not being able to make any coherent sentence.

“Maybe I’m wrong” he told her. “But is there a possibility? Even a remote one?”

Yes. There was one. But she didn’t want to even think about it. Because that possibility would be even worse than the doctor telling her that she had cancer. It would be worse than an imminent war attack, even worse than losing a family member.

It would mean that… God! She couldn’t even imagine the consequences of what Doctor Mann was implying.

“Are you okay, Megan?” he asked her then.

But Megan was not listening. Her body was there but her mind was far away.

Maybe he was wrong. This couldn’t be happening. One mistake couldn’t change her whole life. And even worse than that. Not only her life, but also the lives of some of her dearest friends. And her family. What would they say if they knew? Would they even talk to her again?.

Megan’s thoughts were uncontrollable. She couldn’t stop thinking about everything. And it was not for sure what the doctor had said. Yet.

Because she just knew.

It all made sense.

“Megan!” the doctor screamed, but he still didn’t get an answer, what only made him worry more.

God! What if she never had the chance to see him again? Megan told herself to shut up. She had been the one that ended it, she remebered. He was not meant for her! But what was she going to do?”

Megan started hyperventilating.

She didn't have enough money. She was going to need her parent’s help, and if they didn’t talk to her…she.. she.. she couldn't breathe.

That’s when Doctor Mann ran out of his office to find a nurse.

“Margaret! Fast! Get me a paper bag! My patient is hyperventilating!” he screamed causing everyone that was waiting to turn around and look at him.

The nurse quickly did as said and between both of them helped Megan to start breathing again.

“What happened?” the nurse asked then.

“She might be pregnant, and she didn’t take the news too good”

Megan started to breath normally, but she was still in shock.

Pregnant. Pregnant. Pregnant. That was all she was thinkingright then.

“Honey, come with me. Let’s take you somewhere so you can rest for a little while” the nice nurse said while grabbing her hand and taking her to the resting area where doctors and nurses meet during breaks.

They entered the room just to find it empty.

“Sit there in the couch, sweetie. I’ll go get Doctor Payne. She’ll help you feel better, you’ll see” she said with a warm smile.