Chapter 2

Here be the next chapter! Love me for it! I have a headache, yo!

I knew something was wrong when i got home. My moms car was in the driveway and I heard crashing inside. I dropped my backpack at the door, seeing my dad holding a shotgun in his hands. He had it pointed at my mother, who was in tears.

"Dad!" I shouted, getting his attention. He swung and pulled the trigger at the same time, the bullet narrowly missing me.

"You! Your a disgrace! My own son, gay!" He snarled, his face strangely sober. I flinched.

"How the hell did you find out?" I asked, dread growing in my stomach.

"When I came into your room this morning to find you cuddeling with that guy!" He snapped. My face paled. I could have sworn I locked my door!

"He's my best friend! My dad, my lover, my brother...everything that i never had!" I snapped back, tears pricking at my eyes.

"I'm your dad! He will not replace me! If I ever see his face again, im going to kill him!" He yelled and stormed to the basement. I walked gingerly over to my mom, putting an arm over her shoulder.

"Why do we have to put up with this? Why can't we leave?" I asked, my voice choking up. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

"He provides for us, Sammy. We have a roof and food because of him! If I had a choice, I would take both of us out of here. And I promise that one day, we will. I'm saving up, bud. So i promise, one day we will get out of here." She promised and got up, going to her bedroom. I sighed and went to my room also, making sure to lock the door before I stripped out of my clothes and into pajama bottems, getting on my computer. I signed into facebook and saw I had a friend request from Alexander Leonhart. I sighed and clicked accept, noticing that Micah was on.

'Micah! I wanna see you~!' I typed on his wall, not caring who saw. Everyone now knew i was gay so...who cares! Alsomst immeadiately, he replied.

'On my way, kiddo~'  I smiled and signed off. But not before I saw a message from Alex pop up.

'Sorry about earlier. P.S. Who is Micah Henleyson?'  I rolled my eyes and got up, standing in front of my mirror. I looked at my bruises and they glared back, purple, yellow, and black. I unwrapped my ace bandage carefully, my rib looking ugly and almost pitch black. I winced as i poked at it. It was smarting like a jerk and I sighed, looking at Micah who had slipped in.

"Will you wrap it up again after I get out of the bath? Please?" I gave him my special look and he sighed, rubbing my head softly.

"I will, kid." He sat on my bed, resting on the wall. I smiled and went into the bathroom, filling up the bathtub with hot water and I got in, relaxing immeadiately. Ah. This was nice. I grabbed my loofa and my coconut scented body wash and gently scrubbed away all my worries and pain, haha not literally bt it felt like it. I rinsed off and just relaxed, my head lolling against the bathtub. After a while, I got up and got out, drying off cautionsly before pulling my pajama pants back on and leaving my room.

"Micah, wake up." I mumbled, shaking him. He groaned and rolled over, curling up. I sighed and shook him. "Micah, get your lazy but up." I grumbled, my rib starting to smart again. He sat up quickly, falling on me. I gasped as he caught himself in a pushup positon, his nose just centimeters from my chest. I gulped and he looked up at me.

"Dont startle me, kiddo." He mumbled and kissed my cheek, jumping up before picking me up gently. I smiled sheepishly.

"I should have known that, sorry." I chuckled. He smiled and picked up my acebandage wrapping my ribs back up.

"There you go, kiddo." He smiled and ran his fingers through my hair gently. I giggled and blushed.

"Jerk. You know what that does to me!" My voice got a little higher as he tugged on my hair again.

"So? Maybe I like it?" He smirked, his eyes shining. I rolled my eyes and smacked his chest, which honestly probably hurt me more then him.

"Oh stop." I giggled like a school girl and sat down on my bed, laying back gently. He layed down beside me, entwining his fingers with mine.

"I'm serious though, Sammy. I like it, and I like you." He mumbled, his lips skinning across my knuckles. I shivered slightly and looked at him.

"Micah, I know you do. But I like our carefree relationship." I mumled. He nodded but I noticed his eyes drop slightly. I kissed his nose. "Your still my everything, love." I mumbled. He nodded and yawned.

"Come on, kid. Lets go to bed." He mumbled and curled up, falling asleep. I rolled my eyes and turned off the light, cuddeling up beside him. His hot skin was warming me up and it felt nice as i drifted off into sleep.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thought I'd add a sweet moment between Micah and Sammy! And you'll get to see more of his mother in the next chapter!