Chapter Seven

Meh. only because i love you guys even though im sitting here with a metal baseball bat >.<

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Michas POV:

I watched everything. Every little move the kid made. And i felt rejection. I knew he loved his teacher, i  knew i would end up hurting myself, yet i didnt do anything about it. I wanted him to be happy. But watching this...him in the arms of another man nearly killed me. I was his everything since his dad neglected and abused him. I was. Not his teacher. Sammy...my baby boy...it hurt to see Alex all over him like that. But i know Sam wouldnt want me to interfere. Not when his life was going the way it wanted.

"Your going to make yourself sick, my friend." A warm hand rested on my shoulder as a thick accented voice spoke behind me, rolling the 'r' heavily.

"I know, Jebby. I know. But...look at him.  He's just a boy. He's not ready for love yet." I mumbled. I heard a sigh and two arms wrapped around my torso.

"You think i dont know that? Let him discover it on his own, Micha. And when he does, guess where he's going to come back to? You, us." He said in his deep voice. I turned and looked into his silver red eyes and nodded, tucking a piece of platinum blonde hair behind his ear.

"Jebby, you need a haircut. What would Sebby say if he came home early?" I asked, poking him lightly. He just chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Micha, you and i both know that Sebby isn't coming home. Therefore, i dont need to get a haircut." He stated and turned around, sitting on the window sill. I sighed and looked back at my computer screen. A picture of me Sebby and Jebby at the beach, wrestling. I wanted Sebby back. Sebby and Jebby were twins and my adopted brothers. They were exactly alike, down to the last hair on their heads. Sebby got drafted into the Army and got called to Iraq. He was killed the night after he lost his dog, Jededia. An enemy spotted him and shot him, leaving  him to rot in the sun. I shuttered thinking about it and turned off my computer, going over and leaning against Jebby. Jebby wont admit it, but he misses his twin more then I do. After we got the letter confirming his death, Jebby changed. He tried to be his old self, and no one else would know the difference. But i could easily spot it. The pain in his eyes. The unmistakable sounds of distress when he slept.It nearly killed me as well.

"Jebby?" I asked, going over to him. I knew i touched a stupid subject.

"What." He whispered, his voice thick with tears. I turned his thing face towards me and sure enough, his eyes were red, poofy, and still leaking tears.

"Jebby, you know i didnt mean to bring him up." I mumbled, holding him to me. He nodded, sniffeling.

"I know. He was my twin though, Micha. My bloody twin!" He yelled and got up, grabbing the nearest thing, which happend to be my phone, and threw it out the window.

"Thanks, Jebby. Now i dont have a way of contacting Sam." I grumbled.

"Im sorry, Bro. Ill replace it tomorrow." He mumbled and yawned.

"Come on, you big ol teddy bear. Time to go to bed." I sighed and half dragged him to the bed, laying him down and curling up next to him. I needed his warmth or else those nightmares would come back.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is a look onto Micahs life. Feel pity for him yet?