Chapter 44! good bye...

*please hear this song while reading it!*

Justin's pov:

Seconds turned into minutes,minutes turned into hours, hours turned into  days and days turned into weeks. I started to loose my patience's I didn't feel like i had a motivation to live anymore. I missed Cynthia so much! Chaz and ryan always stayed at my house everyday. They came to the hospital everyday. Surprisingly Ryan and chaz also cried them self to sleep. They also missed her so much.

Today was the last day Cynthia was going to be in comma. Her mother came to visit her. But she was in comma for already 1 month. The doctor said there wasn't anything for them to do. Ms.Gutierrez had no other option but to take her of the breathing machine/ Today is the last day she has to  wake up. And if she doesn't. I Don't know what I am going to do.

As I walked  towards her room with flowers in my hands I prayed that when I entered her room she would be awake. That her smiled lit up the whole room. I slowly opened the room to my luck She was still there laying there  so pale. No motion in her face. I dropped the Flowers and sat next to her. I started to cry. I held her hand. It was really cold. That's it. Today was going to be te last time I was going to be with her.

"please wake up" i i said holding her hand tighter

"please!" i said I had a huge lump in my throat. I hate seeing her like this.

I still cant believe i had the gets to  up and leave the room.

Good bye Cnthia! I will always love you...

As i got home. I went straight home.

"hey"chaz said he had circles under his eyes. He didnt even any more.

"its ok"ryan said.

"how can i pretend that I am ok?"i shouted She's gone! forever!

"No!"chaz said ass he started to cry.

"why didn't you take me to go see her?'chaz said standing up

"because this is the fucking reason! i dont want you to be crying like me! i hate seeing you guys always down." i said as i laid in tn the bed.

Cynthia's pov

I have been walking in this white world for about ... Idk for about a year. At least it feels like a year.  I miss every one!

"hey" a white guys asked. Not white as a Fully American but as in a white guy. He looked like a ghost.

"yes? who are you? Where am I?" i asked.

"look deep closer and you'll see who I am"the guy said.

Then suddenly it hit me.

"daddy!" i screamed as I hugged him.. Tears started to stream down my face. It has been about 5-6 years i haven't see him. I cant believe i get to see him.

"dad please come home! I really missed you" i said sobbing.

"honey look  around you.. does it look like earth?'he questioned me

"no" i said.

"where am i?' i sad.

"your between earth and heaven."he said.