chapter 37! yes or no?

Cynthia's pov:

"wait so this was your plan?' i asked as I sat down in front of him. This restaurant was very elegant... lol didn't mind my side comments i make to my self.

"yeah umm I didn't know how to ask you out so yeah"he said blushing.  He is blushing I wish I could pinch  those cheeks.

"you could have just asked me like "hey Cynthia your going on a date with me now get your ass up "i said.

'your weird? No guy says that to a girl"he said.

'yeah! a ghetto person does"i said

"but i am not a ghetto person"he said trying to defend him self.

'but you sometimes act like one" i chuckled

"me! act like one! never"he said.

"here is your food " a girl said her face had a hell of make up. her shirt was so low your could she her her. oh.... now i get it she is trying to get Justin's attention. lol LOSER!

"umm your shirt is very low you can see your boobs"Justin said.

"what boobs? She has none! "i said.

Justin tried hard not to laugh. The girl i believe named Sarah just rolled her eyes and walked away .

"why  are you soo mean"justin said

"what! i am serious! she has no boobs! but what ever maybe you pick girl that's have no boobs. not my fault." i said. 

"ok soo umm aren't you gonna eat?'he said. I looked at my food. it was Alfredo past pizza and chicken all in a huge plate.

'wow! to much"i said.

'just eat it. Its pretty good"justin said taking a bite of his pizza.

"what if the girl tried to poison me!" i said playing with the food.

"she didn't know you were going to be here!"he said.

'you sure?' i said frowning

'yeah!'justin said.

'fine" i said. i grabbed my pizza and i poured some pasta on top of it.

'ewwww! gross"justin said

"dude if you take a bite of your pizza and then eat your pasta its going to go in your stomach together soo why have to spend time taking a bite of the pizza THEN eating the pasta?"i asked sometimes  i feel like people don't get me!

"its called being lazy'he said

"nah its more like being smart" i said taking a sip of wine

"is this wine?' i said.

'no its soda!"justin said.

"what since when does wine taste like soda?' i asked.

"cynthia its wine" he said.

"but you just said it was soda!' i said pointing towards the wine or soda what ever it is.

"your so dumb!"justin said.

"me dumb! never i had straight A's"i said.

"sure you did"Justin said.

'yes i did! i still have my report card" i said taking a bite of my pizza/pasta it  is good.

"who keeps there report cards?"Justin said.

'me!' i said raising my hand

"besides you?'jusin said.