chapter 18! Ryan the hero...

:)

Cynthia's pov:

Today was is June 25.. Today is the day my family an i did our annual camping trip. But after the accident it was only me my mother and savannah. And now not even my mother is here with me. I got up and went to the bathroom and did my normal routine. I then went downstairs. Like always Justin was on couch watching tv.

"godmoring sleepyhead' he said.

"hello and i am not a sleepyhead." i said.

I walked to the kitchen and pattie was frying bacon.

"good. morning Cynthia" she said.

"good morning" i said. i went to the fridge and took out 6 eggs  and oil then i went  to the cabinet and took out a pan. i poured some oil and cracked the eggs. i added some salt and started making scrambled eggs. Then i got out some orange juice and placed the egg in a big plate and poured juice.

"Cynthia thank you so much for helping and i know how much you miss your mother. i also know that today is your annual camping trip." she said.

"i know and thank you" i said.

"sooo i wanted you to be happy so your going camping" she said.
'what! really omg thank you soo much pattie!"i said excitedly.

"yup. your going with Justin.chaz,ryan,savannah and chloe. i talked to Justin yesterday and he called all of your friends soo your leaving to day at 12 and coming back tomorrow" she said.

"thank you so much and your not coming?" i said.

"no i dont want to we  with a bunch of teenagers and plus i dont want mosquito bite" she said.

"oh ok" i chuckled.

"JUSTIN breakfast is ready'"  pattie yelled.

"coming' he said.  tas he entered the room.

We all sat down and we started to eat.

~after breakfast~

"ok now go and hurrand pack your bags they are going to be here any minute " she said referring to chaz ryan chloe and savannah.

"ok thanks" i said.

I went to my room and pack my pillow, a quilt and extra hair bands just in Case the one i had was going to brake. ohh i also pack my PJ's i wasnt going to sleep in some short and a crop top.

"reaady!' i said as i was coming downstairs with my bag.

"finally"chaz said.

"you guys are here" i said excitedly.

"come one" justin said.

"bye and have fun' pattie said.

"ohh we will'ryan said.

I opened justin car and placed my bag in the trunk. Thankfully he already packed the tents and food.

I opened the front seat and sat down with justin

"seatbelt" he said.

"ugh do i have to?" i said.

"yes safety first" he said.

"fine  dad" i chuckled.

~at the forest~

When we go there we picked a place by the nearest lake. i was so beautiful it wasnt freakin hot and not cold it was around the 60-70 degrees.

"ok lets put the tents up" Savannah said.

"justin were is my tent? you only have one in your trunk' i said looking threw his trunk