Chapter 43!

Cynthia's pov:

" i just want to be alone" i told Justin

I grabbed my keys, my phone and my jacket and left the house.  I cant believe Justin did that. I specifically told him not to tell them that I told him about them hitting me. And what did he do? He went and told them. I thought I could  trusted him. But now i am doubting about his trust. I walked down the street. It was pretty warm  outside. Maybe I don't know around 68 degrees. It was a beautiful night. I kept walking until I got to a park.

"starling Park"

i was kinda tired so why not sit down? I walked and sat on a swing.

This night could of been better  if Fuckin Chloe and Savannah were not there. I could have apologized to Chaz and Ryan. We could of shared MY cookies and watched  I don't know Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2. Probably not since Chaz might be scared of the screaming taco. But you get the point. Now probably they're eating my food and watching a movie.

Justin's Pov:

"i just need to be alone"she said.

She grabbbed her jacket,her phone and her keys and walked away. She didnt even let me explain why they were here. I was just trying to help.

"atleast she is gone"chloe said breaking the silence.

"shut up chloe wath you and Savannah did was wrong"Ryan said.

"ryan! ok now your on her side?"chloe yelled

"no! I didn't say that! And second of all what you guys  did to Cynthia on Justin's party was so  rude and not cool! Espically you Savannah! You knew that layla already did that to her? So why bring her bad memories"ryan yelled toward them

"what! Savannah you told me this was your idea! That nobody ever did this to her"chloe told savannah frowning.

"ok every body just stop" i said.

"it doesnt matter any more. Cynthia is not here so why are you guys clarifing things when she isnt here"i said.

"i dont give 2 fucks about Cynthia! ok your guys are just freakin annoying poeple who only care about Cynthia! Cynthia this! Cynthia that! What about me! Chaz you never say nothing nice to me and your my boyfreind! you no what screw all of you guys"savannah said and she walked away.

"Savanah please let me explain" chaz said getting up

"dude just leave her alone she needs time to cool off"ryan said holding him back.

Svannah's pov:

I hate every one! Why do they only care about Cynthia! She never ever thank me! After everything I did for her she left me and went to justin. Every one likes her. Even Chaz I know that he had a crush on her at some point. And me I am just another girl in the group of firends. I don't really care if Cynthia ever forgives me. I am tired of her shit!.

"if you say a word i swear i will kill you'some one said pointing a gin in my head.

Cynthia's pov:

After a long time of thinking. I was really sleepy. I got up and started to walk towards Justin's house. I don't care if savannah and chloe are there. Fuck them All I want is my bed Suddenly i saw some one placing a gun on someone head. omg! I looked around for something that I could help. Then I saw a broken bottle. I grabbed it and walked towards the person. Trying not to make any noise.

I raised my hand containing the broken bottle and slammed it againsit the persons head. The guy turned around. Everything happened to fast. As the guy was falling down. He managed to throw a gunshot. At first i thought it was the other person. But then I felt a huge pain in my stomach. I looked down and my stomach was bleeding.  My breath was shorten. I couldn't really see. Everyhting was really bulry. Then the last thing i heard was