Thug Passion -8

Walking through the hall, Lauren was looking for Reggies room, she tipped toed through the dark hall untill she found the door she was looking for. Opening the door, she was releived to see that he had been asleep. She came toward the bed and crawled on top, and under the covers getting closer to him. As soon as they touched skin he slowley turned around so his face met up with hers.

"Laur?What are you doing here?"

"I got scared" she said as she got closer

Looking into her eyes he smilied and put his arm around her. They layed there in silence, laying on his chest she looked up and gave him a kiss that seemed to last forever. Not breaking away from the kiss Lauren climed on top of him, starting to admire his light chocolate skin she rand her hands over his stomach. She kissed his lips, and went down to his neck, to his chest, then to the trim of his boxers.

He stopped her, unsure if she was sincere or doing this out of anger.

"Lauren are you sure?" he asked her as if it was the first time they  had sex

"If i wasnt, do you really think id be here" she started to beme more agressive, taking his thick shaft in her hands.

Reggie put his head back in the pillow and closed his eyes, enjoying ever moment.

The tension was buliding up he couldnt take it, hes been waiting for this moment for years, he tooke her and flipped her, getting on top of her he took of her white tanktop that was almost see through, gooes bumps came across her body as her breasts were exposed. He took the chance to groupe both her breasts and kisss her on the lips without letting go. As he went down kissing her slender body the more her back arched.

"I want you" she said as she carresed his face

"Lauren-"

"Please" she begged

The night continued and so did their sex, it was thge mst passionate sex theyve ever had. Lauren turned to Reggie and kissed him one last time before she headed back into the guest room.

Reggie took her hand as she got up and pulled her back into bed, "youre not slipping away that easy" he said smiling.

Before she knew it, it was 10am. she got up from the warm bed and went to go make them breakfast. As she was looking for a pan, Reggie came up behin her and smacked her behind. She let out a little scream, she turned around and he took her by her hips and gave her peck.

"I know what i want for breakfast" he said while grabbing her butt.

"Easy tiger" she said giving him a quick peck

They took a seat at the island,

"this is great" she said

"it was the best" he said refering to last night

She blushed unintenionall,

"No, Reggie.. Im serious, this... right now, I miss it. I made a mistake"

"What do you mean" he sounded concerned

"I married the wrong man, I see that, and you had no trouble showing me i did either. Im sorry"

"Dont apoligize to me, for years ive been hoping to see you, to see if WE, can be we again. I know and I feel it in my heart that we can be us, maybe even stronger"

She was a lost for words, she never knew his feelings, he wasnt the type to show or share his emotions

"are you being serious or is this just one of your jokes so you can laugh at me"

"im being serious"

" I dont know what to say, you compleatly surprised me... I think im overy exicted" she broke out into a laugh

"I dont want to rush you"

"No, No, I want too, I wanna try again."

By the time their conversation was over noon rolled around and Lauren had to get back to get her belongings

"I'll be back" she said leaving Reggies apartment

She was greated by the door man like alwayse and took the elvator crossing his fingers in hopes that Darien wouldnt be there. Using her key she unlocked the front door and saw a girl standing in shorts all in her crack and in a bra cooking breakfast in the kitchen.

"who are you?" the girl turned around with the spatula in  her hand

Lauren laughed "dont wory about it"

The girl sucked her teeth and continued  to cook

Searching for her suit cases, lauren went around the whole house gattering all her belongings. She headed to the last room, where Darien came out.

"lauren" he stood in the door way with a towel around his waist

She smiled at him "Excuse me" trying not to touch him she was able to squeeze through the door way and get to packing "just wanted to come by and get my stuff dont mind me"

"where are you staying" he asked still in the door way

"Eh, doesnt matter"

"youre my wife, yes it does"

She coouldnt help but burst out into a loud laugh "no not anymore"

"What do you mean"

"Holy shit, do you ever listen? Im not your wife, i need you to sign those papers that are the kitchen counter"

"if i dont?"

"then ill take you to court, and we both know how that goes... you will lose. so dont make it harder than it is." she said finding something to wear

She changed into spandex that made her butt look phennomanal which also complimented her  long tan legs. She threw on a bright pink tank top  and headed to the kitchen.

"lauren" he said still watching her

"no, seriously dont mind me"

"please stay"

"lets make a deal huh?"

"alright" he said with a bit of happiness in his eyes

"ok, hows this... I go, but she can stay" she smiled at both of them before she left

"Oh and dont forget i need those signed by Monday" leaving the apartment she looked up into the skies that were bluer than the ocean, not a cloud in sight. No one could ruin this.