Thug Passion-6

Weeks have gone by and Lauren has been spending increasingly more time with Reggie. They were just friends, Lauren doesn't think it can go further than that. They decided to go camping for the weekend with Carly, they haven't camped out ever since junior year. The whole gang got together and camped out for the weekend.

"you know this is nice" Reggie said looking into the campfire

"yeah" Carly said with a smile on her face

Lauren didn't say a word and kept staring into the fire

Reggie noticed the blank expression on her face, but didn't want to say anything. He thought she had enough. They all crawled back into their tents, knowing their fun was about to come to an end and everyone would have to go back to their stress full lives.

Lauren wasn't excited to go back to the apartment, she didn't want to see Darien, she didn't want to face the truth that she wasn't good enough for him. If i was good enough for him he wouldn't have cheated, right? 

When she walked through the door the house was exactly how it was two weeks ago, its like Darien hasnt been here at all, his stained shirt was still on the floor. Lauren stepped over it disgusted, as she stepped over the shirt she stepped on a piece of glass from the vase that was broken.

"shit" she mumbled to her self

Lauren pulled out the piece of glass and went to the bathroom to freshen up. All the events that have happened rushing in her mind. Why? that was the main question she asked her self. Why? What caused him to do this to me? I didn't want to sleep with him so he finds a slut who would? Does our marriage mean anything?

When she was done questioning her life, she got the power to get out of the tub and go to bed for a change. Walking into the bedroom she saw two bouquets in the bedroom.

One read:

I'm sorry, forgive me

The second read:

To: My beautiful wife, see you soon. I love you with all of my heart.

Ha, with all you your heart? That's why you cheated on me. She smiled as she read the note as soon as she was done reading she laughed and tossed it in the trash. She was mostly laughing at her self for being stupid and marrying Darien. She went to bed trying to think of the good times they had together and she couldn't think of any. They had nothing in common and bumped heads all the time. Although the sex was unbelievable she kept trying to find the good in their marriage. 

****

Carly walked into her apartment with full arms. When she stepped in she heard a shattering nose below her feet. it was a picture of her and Spencer

"What the fuc-" she cut her self off 

Looking up she saw her apartment a mess, glass everywhere, pillows on the floor, and 5 bottles of alchol open and empty. Walking through the mess she walked into the bedroom and saw Spencer knocked out on the bed. She headed into the laundry room and got her self a bucked and filled it with water. For a tiny girl, Carly was capable of carying a bucked full of water which was poured on to Spencer. He jumped up startled, sober.

"Get the fuck up" Carly demanded

"Whats your problem" Spencer said shivering

"You are, I told you to get out"

"Car-, I have no where else to go"

"That's really not my problem, now get out"

"No"