Single For Real But Taken For Granted

PROLOGUE

I do believe in love…

Love is the only thing in this world that gives you extreme happiness and extreme sadness as well.

Love is Pain…

NO. You are definitely wrong when you say that love is pain, its just only a part because love gives you the feeling you never knew you needed and the feeling you never knew you want to feel ALWAYS.

I believe that there is someone out there that will love you like how – Edward love Bella, Romeo love Juliet and how Jack love Rose.

That there is someone out there that will CARE and PROTECT you no matter what happen.

I believe that once your relationship last long, you will be the partners until the END of the doom..

You never taught that your relationship with your love one will end because you saw it so PERFECT.

I believe that loving someone who loves you MORE is much beautiful and overwhelming.

I believe that the SWEET words he/she says about you are from the bottom of his/her heart..

I believe in their PROMISES, promises that they wont leave and hurt you.

Yes, I believe…

I believe…

But that was

BERORE.

Now, I realize that nobody is Perfect.

AND

Promises are made to be broken.

This is the only thing that I learned that once you love and became broken, you will be scared to enter a new relationship because of that damn PAIN.

Because of this pain you would just realize and notice that you are becoming a MANHATER.

But I want to feel that four letter word again.

I’m just SCARED.

SCARED of choosing the person and scared of being hurt of the same REASON.

********************

a/n: Pasensya na po sa MGA maling grammar or words na ginamit ko. HAHA :]

Pardon me. Thank You, please enjoy reading.

Love,

RJ©