Chapter 13

Logan typed his number into my phone quickly after telling me to text him when I get back to London, and then I left.

I raced out of the club and began looking around me trying to find Jack. I could explain it to Chloe later, but I need to explain it to Jack now.

But neither of them were here.

I headed back to the hotel thinking that maybe they went there.

But when I got there the room was empty.

I couldn't think of anywhere else to look and I didn't know where Jack and Finn were staying, so I decided to call it a night and sort things out tomorrow.

**************

When I woke up, I turned onto my side to see Chloe wasn't there and neither was her suitcase and backpack. But there was a note ontop of her bed, it read:

Hey,
Remember the really tall cream building we passed when we got here; the one with the circle of grass filled with flowers by the entrance and a fountain in the centre? That's the hotel Finn and Jack are staying at; fourth floor - room 206. I think you should come and talk to him. 

See you later.

Chloe.

As soon as I finished reading the note I put it on top of my suitcase.

I was still wearing my clothes from last night. Realising this I slipped out of my skirt and top and changed into my clothes for the flight home.

I wore some grey faded skinny jeans, a mickey mouse sweater with the sleeves rolled up and a pair of grey converse. To complete the look I added a grey bracelet on my left wrist, and a pair of earrings.

After making sure I hadn't left anything, I picked up my bag and put it over my shoulder and the picked up my keys and suitcase.

I walked out of the room and over to the elevator and then waited for it to arrive.

Once I reached the lobby I walked over to the girl at the desk to return my room key.

"Have a nice day," the girl - who didn't seem much older than me - said happily. I gave a small smile and walked off heading towards the large door entrance.

----------------------------

I got to the hotel and eventually found the room, but I couldn't bring myself to knock on the door. He was upset after what happened last night and I don't know what I was meant to say to make everything better. Was there something I could say something to make everything better? 

I raised my hand and just as I was about to knock, the door opened and there infront of me stood a shirtless Jack Harries. 

I stood shocked with no idea how I was meant to react. My eyes trailed down from his face towards his chest and my thoughts got lost in the moment.

Woah.

Like damn!

Stop staring!

No

He's bound to have noticed!

And?

Stop it!

2 more minutes?

Jack waved his hand infront of my face snapping me out of trance.

I shook my head in attempt to remove my thoughts, "huh?"

"I said, what are you doing here?" Jack asked.

"I-I um... I wanted to talk to you about what happened last night." 

Jack sighed and moved aside allowing me to enter the room. I looked around taking in my surroundings, the bed closest to the door was neatly made, a black suitcase lay at the bottom along with a passport on the top of it. The furthest bed was messy and a blue suitcase lay on the floor next to it. The suitcase was open and was clearly still to be packed.

"I was going to carry on packing when I woke up," Jack explained as I continued to observe his side of the room. "But then I heard you outsde the door..."

"Right, about that. Here's the thing," I began but Jack interrupted me.

"What thing? There is no thing," he picked up a t-shirt from his inside his suitcase and put it on. "I get on a plane to Ibiza to tell you that I really like you and I want to be with you, not be a player like I always have been, but to be in an actual relationship, and when I finally see you you're kissing some guy."

"You what?" There I was, shocked again. 

"You heard me," he replied bluntly. 

Jack Harries.

Player, Youtuber, Actor, Heartbreaker.

Likes... Me?

Anyone else see something wrong with this?

"Jack- I just want to be-" The words stuck in my throat, stopping me from saying the final word to that sentence. But why couldn't I say it? My brain wasn't stopping me, was it my heart? Was it going to be like a movie, at the end everything is about to tear apart forever and that one person turns to me and says "listen to your heart"? 

I know one other thing; if this was a movie, then this is just the beginning.

"With you."

------------------------------------

A/N: OOOOH! Tried to create tension. Did I fail? I feel like I did. Idk. I was originally going to put "Friends." But I thought that "With you."  Would make things complicated and dramatic, idek.

Hello! I want to apologise for not updating in a while, I've had an essay to write, a lot of coursework, exams to prepare for, and homework. It's very busy in year 10. Oh and a lot of procrastinating. 

I would have written this chapter on friday because I have the day off for report issue, but I also have this interview thingy and the next day I'm going to my first Comic-Con!! Ahh! So excited! :DD

But anyway, basically I would not have had time.

I have just hit 5,000 reads too and could not be happier, I never thought I would reach five thousand in what seems to be such a short amount of time. So yeah, THANKYOU! It means SO much!

Follow me to find out when I plan to update next, and please, please vote for this chapter and comment with how you feel about this and what may happen etc.

P.S: One reader (you know who you are (: ) commented saying Jack and Kristine need a ship name. I always called our ship Jackstine, but if you can think of any better than that then let me know! Also tell me whether you ship it or not and why.

Okay a lot to say and now it's over, thanks for reading. I'll love you all 5ever <3<3