Chapter 4 - It's a date

**** 2 days later ****

I woke up at around 11pm which was later than usual because Chloe and I had a movie night. I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast. I poured myself a bowl of cheerios and took the milk out of the fridge, pouring some in the bowl and putting the bottle by the kettle as I made myself a cup of tea. I sat at the breakfast bar and ate my breakfast, and then went onto my twitter to see mentions from fans asking when my next video was and why I haven’t uploaded any videos in a while.

Maybe I should explain… When I was 14 my mum bought me my first camera. I started making little videos with my friends and some of them made videos of their own too. I loved to watch YouTubers mess about doing challenges and travelling. I decided to start making my own videos that I could put on YouTube and people started watching, liking and subscribing. It was like a dream, I started becoming more popular and then one day YouTube asked me to go to Playlist Live, and of course I said yes. I met a lot of great people while I was there, created a lot of memories and I’ve been making videos ever since.

I decided I should make a video or even a short vlog just to update everyone on what’s been going on. I looked at my camera to check make sure I had enough battery and I did, then went back onto my twitter and typed in a quick tweet, “@Kristinee_W: New video today! :)”  Closing my laptop lid, I walked back into my bedroom and threw on a black sweater with gold studs on the shoulders, some black jeans, rolled my sleeves up and put on my bracelets. I then quickly brushed my hair and put a small amount of make-up on and I was ready to film. I pressed record and began filming, explaining that the past few days have been hectic and that I didn’t have time to record anything, I also said that my next video would be with someone else as well to make up for not uploading.

***********

The next few hours I spent on my laptop talking to fans on twitter and reblogging numerous amounts of posts on tumblr. I managed to get up from the sofa to cook a stir-fry so I had something to eat, before returning to my laptop to edit my new video. I didn’t need to edit the audio because it sounded fine so I went straight to cutting out the mistakes I had made during filming and adding the template for the end of the video. I was just about to cut out a clip where I got my words mixed up when my phone rang; I let it carry on ringing while I deleted the clip. “Hello?” I asked as I answered the unknown call.

“Hi, um, I didn’t catch you at a busy time did I?” The person said with a familiar voice.

“No. Can I ask who this is?”

He coughed clearing his throat before he replied, “Jack. Jack Harries.”

Oh, why on earth would he be calling me? How did he even get my number? I wondered, “Oh, I didn’t recognise your voice. So what’s up?” I asked, not bothering to question him.

“I was kind of wondering if, um, if you’d like to get a drink tomorrow…” His voice trailed off as he waited for a response. I didn’t know what to say. I couldn’t say no, I had no reason to. He coughed signalling that he was waiting for an answer.

“Sure,” I said as I saved my now finished video so it was ready to upload.

“Great,” he replied now sounding much clearer. “Starbucks at 2?”

“It’s a date,” I laughed to show it was joke. He laughed as well and then hung up.

Well, this should be fun.

---------------------------------

A/N: I'm soooo sorry if it's short, I've been fairly busy the past couple of days so I didn't have time to update. I hope you like it!

Also I've made a trailer which you can check out if you'd like to, it's somewhere along here --->