Chapter 2

Now I'm not one to just assume that people are attractive all the time, but it wasn't just any other attractive boy. I actually knew who this boy is.

I'm starstruck. Me. Can you believe it?

"Hi Dakota" I say as his brown eyes are looking straight at me. A smile smooth against his lips, and God. I could drop dead right there looking at him.

"Okay, who are you, and where have you been all my life?" He asks as he walked towards me.

Wes isn't too thrilled with the attention Dakota is giving me, because I hear him groan.
"I've been waiting right here." I say fluttering my eyelashes at him.

"I came here for a reason. I mean it's even better cause your here." Dakota says his eyes glued to me.

"Oh yeah, David is looking for you both." Dakota announces, still looking at me.

"Okay can you elaborate? What did he say?" Wes asks.

"I don't know, some paper work or whatever." Dakota says as he now in front of me.

"The amount of times I've had this dream doesn't even amount to the fact that it came true." I say looking at him.

"I've had that same dream." He says as he takes my hands into his.

"You already know each other?" Wes asks confused.

"I told you they snapchatted." Mary yelled out of nowhere.

"Every. Day." Dakota smiles.
"I don't think we've officially met yet, I'm-" I begin to say he cuts me off.

"Rose Marie Atwood" He says my full name and my heart leaps.

"How do you even remember that?" I ask blushing and he pulls me into a hug.

Mary is taking a video, and I can feel the giddyness of this situation. This is so far out crazy.

"How could I ever forget a girl like you, but you didn't tell me you were coming to Press Play." Dakota laughed, as he squeezed my hand.

"Well I mean how could you not?" I laughed.

I hadn't noticed but it was only him and I in the room. I felt so at ease talking to him, that I forgot that they had even been there.

"So what do you plan on doing today?" Dakota asks.
"I don't really know I'm supposed to keep an eye on my sister and I don't know where she is right now, can we find her?" I say as I move away from him to get my phone.

I notice my notifications blowing up.
Mary. Posted. A video. Of me meeting Dakota.

Mary why? I don't need people making fun of me or hating me, and gosh if people see this from school I'll be screwed won't I? Maybe.

"Aw, that's you and I, we look so cute." Dakota says as he looks over my shoulder at the video.

"It's on Twitter already, I swear Mary doesn't like to keep anything to herself." I say frustrated.

"Lemme Retweet it." Dakota says as he gets his phone out.

"No. Don't do that. I don't want people giving more attention then I already have." I say.

"I want all your attention." He says swiftly looking at me with those dumb cute brown eyes.

"Your sixteen right?" I ask, and he grins.

"I know I'm a little too young for you." Dakota begins.

"You are too young for me, but your cute. I'll let it slide." I laugh.