Chapter 1

Rose POV
It was weird walking in our room. There was goodie bags on the desk beside the windows, all saying "Welcome to PressPlay" and it was nice but it felt like we were booked in the wrong room. I didn't really care though, I think we deserved it. After all this morning with the screaming and the yelling. I couldn't wait a second longer to get out of that house. I was forced to be here. Out of my free will. But, since we were out on our own for the weekend, I planned to enjoy myself.

I didn't plan on hanging out with a bunch of who cares people from the online world, but like I know Mary wants me to be with her for moral support. She gets social anxiety with people in a room. I know I'll have to hang with her for a while before I can let her roam free. I'm eighteen but I feel like I'm fifteen still with the way my parents treat me.

"your sister needs you." my mom said to me as she was packing the family care with all their junk for a road trip to Colorado.

Like I don't get it, were gonna come home to no parents, no thank you. They tell me I'm irresponsible. No mom and dad. You are.

I still can't believe that idiot tripped into me, he was so heavy god. He smelled good though so at least I didn't die from how boys usually smell.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I saw Mary begin to eat the candy from the goodie bags on the desk.

She rolled her eyes at me. "Eating. Obviously." Her reply dripping with sarcasm.

"Well. I don't think you should be, what if we get charged for it." I said sounding worried. I mean I probably should be, I felt odd ever since walking in here.

"You worry too much, gosh it's not like they didn't leave it in here on purpose." Mary laughed.

I placed our bags next to the wall beside the table. I was so sure that their was something wrong with the room we were in because it smelled like cologne. It smelled like people had already been in here.

But, I was usually wrong about these things so I let it go.

I began to strip down, my black hair was all sticky and it angered me. I was mad at the Florida weather once again.

I'm one of those people who need to strip all the way down to their panties and bra when I've sweated too much.

As soon as I was about to open my suitcase, Mary screams from the bathroom.

"What the hell!" I yell at her being to lazy to actually go to the bathroom. I'm still trying to find the key to my locked suitcase. Why did I even lock it???
Or was I really that weak???

"This is Cody's room!!!" Mary screams as she runs out of the bathroom with a bottle of axe.

"You don't know that! That could be left here from someone else on accident gosh. I thought you were dying or something." I shouted.

"NO ITS CODYS HE SNAPCHATTED ABOUT IT." Mary yelled, her eyes with excitement.

"Open my suitcase and I'll believe you." I demanded and she did just that. She opened hers as well and we started laying out what we planned on wearing for the weekend.

We were so preoccupied with talking about what we were wearing that we didn't hear that our hotel room door had opened and 2 boys were standing there watching us.

"This would look so cute on you sis, I know I say you don't have an ass but you do. I'm sorry for being so mean sometimes." Mary said to me, and I was so happy as she handed me a short jean skirt.