I Would Have Come WIth A Remote

Chapter 7- I Would Have Come With a Remote

Third Person P.O.V.

Flashback 1909

          Rebekah walked along the halls of the ranch house. Her hand ran across the cement walls, feeling the discrepancies in it. She had fed from the various blood bags that were in the cellar once she had awoken, feeling a hungry urge to bite into someone's neck.

          As she was walking along the concrete stairs to the top level, she heard a female giggle. Still walking and getting closer to the sound, she found she stood right outside Niklaus's door. Her curiosity to know who the girl was, took over.

          Rebekah pushed open the heavy door and looked up to see a young woman with black curly hair, straddling her brother at the waist, a blanket covering her. Nicklaus had his head buried in the woman's neck. Her head back in pleasure.

          By the time Klaus looked up, he was actually shocked to see his sister had awoken so soon. He rested his head on the woman's shoulder and his hands pulled the blanket so the woman had it tucked under her arms.

          The woman turned her head and to see Rebekah. The Original was almost shocked enough to step back from the power that emitted off the girl. The strikingly defined blue-green-gold eyes traced the Original as if she were a danger. But the woman found none.

          "Didn't expect you to awake so soon sister." Klaus said with a lazy, casual smile. "How were the last eleven years?" He asked. She sighed, wanting to slap her brother for locking her away in the casket again.

          Rebekah wasn't interested in small talk.

          She also wanted to know why the woman seemed so powerful. "Who are you?" Her voice calm and steady. It was as if there was a bubble of power that radiated off her, like the sun.

          She smiled. "Juliet. If you need some clothes, my room is down the hall. Last red door." Juliet smiled warmly but something told her that calm and patient was not the way this Original worked.

          Rebekah looked at the two. She didn't like Juliet. She seemed a threat to the family. And Rebekah would find out her secret.

2013

          "No." Juliet's voice was strong as she glared at the old Hybrid.

          "It's all I'm asking. You just have to gain his trust." Klaus explained.

          Juliet shook her head quickly. "No. You can damn well change your plans because you have to be crazy to think I'll go along with that."

          "Please. Just drinks and see what he says." Klaus smiled as the witch glared daggers at him.

          She looked at the wall above his head at the clock. "Fine. I'll have drinks with Marcel. But shouldn't you be getting his trust?" She pointed out.

          "No. He would never trust me. I bit one of his Nightwalkers and then cured him. Didn't suit his fancy. Still, he doesn't trust Elijah and I." His voice was calm as he spoke about Marcel.

          "Fine. Whatever. But I'm not sleeping with him." A small smirk played at their lips, thinking of the nineteen hundreds.

          Marcel and three Nightwalkers stood, leaning on the railing. The party took place at the compound just like when Klaus bit Thierry.