CHAPTER 1

Hope you like the story....☺☺

*×××××××××××××*

As the night turned into morning and the sunlight streamed through my room's window I heard the most unpleasant voice of my mom.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love my mom to death she's great and a wonderful mom but hearing her constant voice to wake up and get out of the bed to get ready for school is plain annoying.

"5 minutes mom" I groaned as I turned my face from sunlight and snuggled deeper into my sheets.

"No ,get up now or you would miss the school bus and I am not telling your father to take you to your school."

"Argggg...fine." I replied getting out of my bed. I went to the bathroom and start brushing my teeth while staring at myself in the mirror.
You know I would love to have long beautiful hair and fair skin without any pimples with a set of green eyes.

But alas some dreams can never come true and I have to stick with my shoulder length black hair, skin not at all flawless, a set of choclate brown eyes and height, oh god don't ask about it, it's as small as a girl can get and I am stuck with 5'2. I won't say I am ugly, in fact in my eyes I am cute. Yeah yeah call it self obsession but I absolutely love myself. I mean where will you find another me?

"Have you fallen asleep in the bathroom??" , my mother asked banging on the door.

"NO I am coming" I said but sounded more like "No ming" because of the paste in my mouth, I quickly spit it out and gargle my mouth.

I went in my room and took out the school uniform from my wardrobe while staring at my seven year old brother enviously as he slept peacefully in his bed.

I quickly looked at myself and dismissed the idea of bathing ..yeah yeah I know what a unhygienic girl but hey don't be sexiest some boys don't bathe for days and nobody says anything.

As I changed in my white uniform I stare at it with distaste.
I mean who make a uniform white??? Ok I understand if the shirt is white but skirt? Are they crazy ? I mean periods are not the only thing you have to worry about in a white skirt but also if it got a stain....then bye bye hope your mom forgives you Cuz mine surely won't.

I quickly put my green belt and went to grab my socks and shoes.
As i got ready for the school I thought if i forgot something.....and oh shit i forgot my glasses.

I am not used to them so I forgot them from time to time.
I chucked down the milk mom gave me while I grabbed a banana and walked towards my school bag.

I told my mother good bye and walked towards the lift of the apartment building.

I walked out of my society and went to the bus stop. As I stood there waiting for the bus I was greeted by my friend Tuhina.
"Hey girl",I said while smiling.
"Hi Amy", she replied

We both started talking about random things and in no time the bus pulled on the bus stop.

We boarded the school bus and sat on two seaters. I was so tired and when tuhina took a book out of her bag to read i gave up on talking and rested my head on her shoulder.

"Idiot, you are always sleepy", she said while smiling.
I stuck my tounge at her and went to rest my head on her shoulder again and closed my eyes.

In no time we reached our school and start getting out of the bus. I hiked my bag higher and grabbed Tuhina's hand as we went to our homeroom.

Our school is a little different and instead of going to different classes for different subjects the subject teacher comes into our class to teach.

Tuhina and I parted ways as we have different homeroom.
I went in my class and took my seat on third window seat. What can I say not a fan of studying. As the class began to fill i noticed Max coming my way and internally groaned, As he greeted me and started to take a seat in the front I stopped him.

"Hey Max? Can you sit there?" I asked pointing to the row beside me. "I am actually saving this seat for Jason" I finished with a smile.
"Oh no prob I can sit behind you" He said smiling

"Um.....it's actually saved for Zoe"(My bestie....)

"Okk I can sit there."

I sighed as Jason entered the class and came to sit in front of me.

"Why are you always so late?" I hissed at him.
"Whoa hi to you too."He said while chuckling.
I gave him a death stare.

"Ok ok meanie beanie why angry?"he asked.
"Oh I don't know Cuz max was trying to sit in front of me. You know i feel so awkward around him after he told me that he likes me."

"Ahhhh so maxy is the problem."

Argggg.....you are no help." I growled and turn towards our teacher as he entered the class.

"Hot in the head?" He asked while chuckling.
"Please dumbfox"(his nickname long story) not only my head I am head to toe hot." I said while winking.

He rolled his eyes at me and turned around while muttering"only you Amy only you."

I laughed a little and saw Zoe entering the class.
She came and sat behind me and we started to talk about random shit.

You see because of my father's job we have to move from time to time from one place to another and that means changing schools too.

I am in this school from seventh grade and made my besties here only.

As the bell ranged for the first period, we started to take out our books from the bag.

The classes were as usual boring and when maths came I internally groaned. I am good at maths but the teacher is soo creepy and gay i tell you always licking his lips and sometimes staring at boys......

As Mr. Wood entered the class we greeted him and start doing the exercise he gave us.
Between the class there was an announcement,"All the students from classes sixth to tenth note that the F.I.T. test which was after 2 days have been rescheduled for tomorrow."

"WHAT?" We have a computer exam? And it's tomorrow? Are these people crazy? I don't even know the syllabus.

I looked at Jason with wtf look as he stared at me with big green eyes and then we both looked towards Zoe who rolled her eyes at us,"I told you guys to study."

"Shit! What are we gonna do now? I can't give this test i would surely fail....Oh God almighty save me from this horrendous nightmare." I prayed to God but who knew that the dude in heaven will actually hear me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to everyone who reads this story and gave it a chance.

Pls vote and comment and point out the mistakes politely

~Black_villan😎