Chapter 6: Isabelle's Excitement

Disclaimer: Cassandra Clare owns The Mortal instruments and all the characters. Also, John Green owns The Fault in Our Stars. I do not own anything other than this little fanfiction.

*Jace*

I walked out of Clary's room, with a huge grin on my face (and my clothes on.) I cannot believe I just pulled that off. Clary has been having the lead for a few days, but guess who has the lead now?

THATS RIGHT! ME.

Sucks to suck, Clary.

I really wonder what her reaction will be. No doubt, she will fight back. But I will only fight back harder.

"JACE!" I heard a girl's voice scream. "YOU'RE GETTING THE ENTIRE FLOOR WET!"

Isabelle.

I looked down at myself. There was so much adrenaline coursing through my veins that I hadn't even noticed I was wet.

She put her hands on her hips and looked me in the eyes with her signature menacing look. "I don't suppose you're going to tell me why you're wet?"

"Nope," I said, popping the 'p'.

"Actually," she said thoughtfully, "you have to tell me."

"Actually," I replied mockingly, "you don't have to know."

She stared at me for a minute before her jaw suddenly dropped.

"YOU DID NOT."

"Did not what?" I asked innocently.

"JACE LIGHTWOOD YOU DID NOT. BY THE ANGEL."

"What are you talking about?" Obviously, I knew what she was talking about.

"You- you..." she said. "JESUS CHRIST YOU DID NOT."

"SPIT IT OUT IZ!"

"You went in the shower with Clary!" She squealed. "HOLY," she said before stringing out a long line of profanities that I don't feel the need to repeat.

When she finally stopped, I asked, "Are you done?"

She spat out one final curse word - one that starts with an F - then took a deep breath. "Yup."

She then ran to Clary's room, opened the door, and screamed. I just grinned, shook my head and walked off to my room.

xxx

*Clary*

"CLARYCLARYCLARYCLARYCLARYYYYY!"

I opened the bathroom door, a towel wrapped around me, and saw Izzy jumping up and down, squealing her head off.

"What?" I asked sharply, still in shock from what just happened.

"You - you and Jace.. You... AHHHHH!" I began to form a theory that Isabelle may be losing her mind.

"Isabelle...." I asked slowly, as if speaking to a little kid. "You alright there?"

"NO!" She scramed. "BY THE ANGEL CLARY, YOU SHOWERED WITH JACE AND YOU TWO SAW EACH OTHER NAKED AND YOU HAD SE-"

"IZ!"

"What?" She asked, her face falling.

"One," I started, "he didn't see me naked. Two, we did not have... that."

"Wait wait wait. Wait a second..." she said, eyeing me with that evil look of hers. "You said that he didn't see you naked. Does that mean... that you saw him naked?"

Darn. Sometimes I forget that Isabelle actually has a brain.

I mull things over in my head for a minute before replying, with a very witty response. "Uhh..."