Harry Styles

Natasha's P.O.V

I'm so exited today the boys have invited me to go to south Africa with them to go and visit all the poor and i'll children living there. At the moment i am waiting at the air port with the boys to get on the plain and may i just add it's my first ever time on a plane so wish me luck. Harry keeps giving me these looks as if he is jealous but what is he jealous of i have nothing that he needs or wants, by this i mean i don't have any food and yes that may sound weird but harry is apparently starving pahaha he's turning into Niall more and more each day just wait till you get to Africa Harry then look around and see who is starving 

Also coming on this trip is Sophie he is niall's younger sister and decided that because it was the summer holidays she wanted to tag along and spend some more time with her brother but what i don't understand is that they never argue and are always loving towards each other and i can tell you know if i had an older or younger brother i would be having arguments with them constantly.

" Flight 302 could you please make your way to the plane " the flight attendant called threw the income here we go first ever time on a plane and i am freaking out same as Sophie because she has never been on a plain either, well all of a sudden someone puts here arm over my shoulder making me jump out of my skin and slide to the left away from the unknown body. From behind me i could hear Sophie and all the other guys laughing at me so i turned my head and saw harry " Omg harry you seared the living day lights out of me " i whispered/ yelled " oh sorry i just wanted to that you will be fine and i will hold your hand the whole way if you want me to " harry reply's with that twinkle in his eyes again but this time i't didn't look like jealousy it looked like sympathy, but is it for me or him?

That boy is so confusing i don't understand what he is feeling because one minuet he will be happy then jealous and then sympathetic what next? will he be lying on the floor crying and screaming then laughing. Ahaha just the though of that makes me want to hug him and laugh he's to cute.

* Half an hour into the flight *

For the whole of the flight so far harry has been holding my hand and not letting go even when i said to him the i was okay and that i wasn't scared anymore he just made a joke saying that he was scared witch i wouldn't stop laughing at due to the fact that he is always flying around the world with the boys.

We still have another 10 minuets on the plane and i am saying for a wee so i turn to harry and say " Hey, i need to go to the toilet can i please come threw " the only reason when i asked harry is because he wen't and put me on the inside by the window. " Okay yer sure just slide across " harry says letting go of my hand, as i was walking across his legs the plane suddenly moved quickly as if on Que harry knew what was going to happen to he caught me in his arms as i'm sat on him lap breathing heavily " thanks Hazza " i say and walk of to the loo.

* At the place were staying *

We are staying at a lovely lady's house because she invited us saying that she knows a lot about south Africa because she has lived here all her life and that she know's the people that run the charities really well, she also says she has a son and a daughter called Caspar Lee and Theodora Lee but the funny thing that kept making me laugh is she kept repeating " oh Caspar will be all over you when he gets home. He's going to fall hard for you. " this caused her to get a few harsh looks from harry and have all the others laughing at me and winking, this isn't embarrassing at all. 

At the moment i am just unpacking all my stuff but the awkward thing is that i'm having to share Caspar room with him  so i have no idea where to put my stuff without him thinking that i am just taking over his room. Hopefully he will be back home soon so that i can ask him where he would like me to put all my belongings. The other lads are staying in like a little lodge that they have in there back yard and Sophie is staying in theos room witch is only down the hall so i can see her any time really.