On Holiday with your Family - Louis Tomlinson

just felt like righting an imagine so yer here it goes 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi my name is Milly and i am 17 years of age i have a younger sister who is 8, at the moment we are at the beach in Australia for our holidays, i'm actually British but i don't like the accent it's just so well just so boring! i don't know why other countries love it so much. 

Me and my family are staying in a mansion for 6 weeks and it has it's own private pool and beach next to it for all the other families and people who are living in the mansions next door. Me and my sister Sky are in the middle of making a massive sand castle. I know your probably thinking arn't i a bit old to make sand castles, can i just say you are NEVER and i mean NEVER to old to make sand castles. 

My parents are down at the beach hut getting us all some drinks because it's just to bloody how. How the hell can people live in this climate? 

 Me and Sky have completed our sand castle ( see picture here -----> ) okay yer we know it's really not that grand but hay we took a long time on that! All of a sudden these five teenage boys come running over playing foot ball " WATCH OUT LOUIS " oh gosh he is about to stand in the sand castle. Sky is not going to be a happy bunny. 

" ARHHH what the hell " i yelled after that Louis kid stood in sky and mine's sand castle flicking all the sand in my direction and happened to get it into my eye. That idiot. " oh my gosh are you okay there love? " the Louis boy asks " umm yer i think so you just flicked a load of sand in my eye " i say trying not to sound to rude because lets be honest he is trying to help me out. Any other teenage boy would just be like meh and just walk away.

Just then my younger sister came back! oh no Louis you better cover your balls because you might not have them once she is finished with you " HAY YOU WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SAND CASTLE " Sky yells in Louis direction " oh i'm sorry it's just - " just then i cut Louis off " Sky it's okay it was an accident come on you can make another one " i say pleading with her. 

" okay but Louis you have to help us or you won't have any balls when i'm finished with you " see told you! " Sky i think Louis would like to go back to his friends!?!?! " i say in my sisters direction " Oh no it's fine honestly " well that caught me off guard. 

From then on we spent the rest of the day building more and more sand castles and getting to know each other even better. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short, thanks for reading!!! 

hope you enjoy reading my imagines!!!

Please request an imagine and i will do i straight away!!!

Thank you again :) xx