Harry Styles

Hey guys, 2 imagines in 1 night!! woop woop!! This is an imagine for Nikki i hope you like it :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Nikki P.O.V * 

Hi everyone my name is Nikki you probably know me as harry styles best friends but i don't think like that i just think of him as crazy harry who stuck his fingers to a table as a dare in the middle of the lesson. But for those of you who don't know me i am harry styles best friend i have shoulder length brown hair and a sort of Hazel coloured eyes.

At the moment i am on tour with harry and the boys because they said that it's more fun when i am round and that when harry hasn't seen me in ages he is always down, i find that cute but they were probably just saying that so that i would go with them. The only reason i was allowed to go was because it's the summer holidays. So that means i am on tour with them for six weeks and then i have to go back home to finish my last year at school.

At the moment i am sat on the tour buss waiting for the boys to get back from their interview so i decided i would play a cheeky prank on them ;) there not even going to see it coming, all i can say is watch out boys you i for a big surprise when you come back on the buss. 

After a long time of thinking i have finally come up with an amazing plan to annoy the boys mwhahaha. I have decided to get a bucket and fill flour, egg, milk and water together and a bit of ink together to make a runny liquid and mixed it all together, i have hung it above the door so the boys won't see it and when they open the door all that mess is going to fall all over them. I hope you god harry walks threw that door first because i still haven't got my pay back from when we were younger he made us watch a scary film and we were home alone. When half way threw the film he went to the look and made really loud bangs and i was scared so much i cried.

* When the boys got back to the buss *

The boys are outside and i can hear them when all of a sudden the door flew open and their stood harry with this bright blue mess on him head. i just gave him an evil smirk when he ran up to me and hugged me and pushed me to the floor straddling my waist! " Why did you do that? " he asks with pupy dog eyes " that's pay back from when we were younger. " i say sticking my toungh out at him.

When all of a sudden  the boys a Paul come in laughing at a blue covered harry " aha you look like a smurth " Niall says trying not to laugh but we all know that once niall starts laughing he can't stop 

" i'm going to go have a shower so you later guys " harry says but before he leaves he kisses my check witch sends butterfly's erupting in my belly like a butterfly garden.

* After harry had a shower *

Harry comes running down the stairs with just a pair of pants on and comes and sits on me, and that's when i notice he has a blue streak of hair ... woops " What did you put in that stuff? " harry asks me looking upset that i wrecked his hair " omg harry i'm so sorry i thought i put food colouring in but it must have been ink ... how can i repay you? " i blabber on to harry and he just laughs 

" it's okay but you can repay me by going on a date with me tonight? " harry asks " YES " i yell and all the boys erupt in cheers. i love him <3

* After Date * 

Because we were in France harry took me to a part of Paris where all the lights were shinning and it was like a fairy tale and there is where i realized my heart belongs to harry <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it guys :)

Please --- 

Vote?

Fan? 

Comment? 

Thanks for reading :)xx