1D / 5SOS

this is an imagine for a girl called Natasha. It's a bit different from the other imagines i have written but i hope you like it :) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 * Natasha's P.O.V *

Today was the day, the day i finally get to see the boys live at one of  their concert in London O2 arena. My mum brought me the tickets a while back but never told me because she wanted it to be a surprise but i don't mind because i'm proud to say that i'm going to a One Direction concert, all though i do feel really bad for all the amazing and dedicated fans that didn't get the chance or have the money to go and see them.

Right now i am getting ready with my best friend because she is also coming with me. Her favourite member is Louis an my favourite member is Harry we have the most amazing times together usually usually we end up resulting in a missive conversation about One Direction and witch member would suit our name best but usually that that conversation would end up in an argument about witch member is going to be our future husband / husbands.

We were also massive fans of Five Seconds Of Summer an for those of you who don't know who they are excuse me but what are you doing on this planet? aha i make myself laugh. Anyway back to the point they are an Australian band who  just happen to be one direction's support act at the moment while their on tour.

I would say my favourite member of Five Seconds Of Summer would have to be Luke!!! He is just amazing and his cover of Lego House by ed sheeran was just extraordinary. Chloe who is my best friend's favourite is callum, she love the way that every time that he sings he wiggles his eye brows without even realizing that he is doing it, i also think that is cute but sorry Callum i have Luke ;)

* It's now evening time and we have just arrived at the arena and because we got front row we get to go in earlier than everyone else and we get to watch them getting ready and we get to see josh witch is part of One Direction's backing band. We are just waiting in the Que and me and Chloe were talking about everyone else outfits. Most people wore jeans and a 1D top but their was these group of slutty girls all wearing heals an tight black high skirts, i just looked at them in disbelief how the hell can they wear shoes that high? if that was me i would be on the floor by the time i had put them on.

where as Chloe and i were wearing something particle that would be more comfortable to wear and to walk in Chloe was wearing a pear of short short with a crop to on as well as me and we had both brought a pair black dolly shoes that were comfortable to wear and also went with our clothes. ( Outfits >>>> ) 

* A while later after sound check the concert is starting *

* Chloe's P.O.V * 

Sound check was amazing! there just as amazing live as they are in their album and their also as hot especially Louis he kept looking as me, i hope to god i didn't have anything on my face and that's why he was looking at me :/ but i did see Luke from 5SOS checking Natasha out. I think they would make such a cute couple and their kids would just be so cute.  He also kept giving her cheeky winks but i think she thought it was for someone behind us but all there was behind us were a bunch of sluts with tight black clothes and killer inch heels on.  

* After the worlds most amazing concert EVER * 

" Omg Natasha that concert was just amazing. they boys looked really goo tonight and i saw Luke from 5 Seconds of summer looking at you allot he also winked a few time ;) " i said to Natasha in a joking tone even though it wasn't a joke it was true " Oh shut up Chloe i saw the way that Louis looked at you! it's obvious somebody has an admirer!! " she replays winking at me. Did Louis really like me? we haven't even met and she thinks that! this girl is crazy.

Just as we were about to leave a security guard came up to us and said " Hey girls the boys from One Direction and Five Seconds Of Summer have requested that you come back stage and meet them "  okay this is weird me and Natasha look behind us to find all the slutty snobs giving us evils and looking jealous as hell. So we follow the guard witch i am guessing is Paul i don't know what gives it away? Maybe the fact he has a name tag that's in bald letters saying PAUL or the fact that One Direction are running towards us at full speed yelling " PAUL HAVE YOU GOT THEM? " are they blind or can they just not see us?

* Natasha'a P.O.V * 

* After awhile talking with One Direction and 5SOS * 

I have been talking to Luke for a long time now and i think Chloe has gone of with Louis to talk to him. " Hey Natasha we have to go home now but we will see the boys soon hopefully " Chloe came up to me okay i guess it's time to leave :( i'm going to miss Luke he is such a nice guy. " Sorry Luke i need to go " i said to Luke " At least give me your number before you go? " Luke asks looking a bit sad that we have to go " okay my number is *** *** **** " and with that we were walking down the hall way and the other boys were walking in the opposite direction when all of a sudden " LUKE " i yelled so that he would hear me. He turned around and i went running to him and crashed my lips to him. This was my first kiss and it was just pure amazing i felt sparks through out my body and fireworks explode around our head just like the movies!!

After pulling back and catching our breaths Luke said something i didn't think he would " Will you go out with me tomorrow night? " obviously he liked the kiss just as much as i did, i didn't even have ti think about the answer " YES " i yelled and kisses him on the cheek and ran after Chloe.

* 2 Mouths later *

All over twitter it reads --- 

' Natasha and Chloe have now found their perfect boys and yes Natasha is still with luke and Chloe and Louis have just started an amazing relationship together ' 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Thank you and i hope you like it!!

Want one?

Please Vote

Comment 

and fan

it would really help me thank you :)xx