Chapter 21: He purposed Part 2

Recap:

Doc: Um.. sir we have the drivers who hit you and you wife they just got brought in by the names...Meek Mill and Karruche Tran , After they get done from the hospital they will be taken in for custody in the meantime sorry for your lost .

"Thank you sir um when will the kids be able to go home", I looked back at my beautiful babies .

Doc: Since they were born so soon it will take three days so we will keep them safe .

"Thank You", I looked up and seen Meek walking towards me smiling he stopped and looked at the two babies .

M: My babies are so beautiful

I looked at him pissed as he walking away laughing .

"Dad", I turnt around to see Papi running over to me and picked him up causing him to look through the glass window .

P: That's the babies...Where's mama ?

"Momma didn't make it baby boy , but I'm sure she would want us to be strong , where the men...We have to protect our family okay"

"Okay daddy", I looked at them on more time before turning to leave .

P: The babies not coming ?

"Not today but in a couple days, let's go home", I got him in the car and strapped in , I sent a text to the doctor telling him to keep an extra eye on my twins and headed home . Soon I was with my family , but it just wasn't complete .

Short but the sequel will be called Guardian Angel , Hope you enjoyed this story 😍❤💜 .