Chapter 5: Up & Down

Recap :

?: Um.. Ma'am there's no school today , apparently were not the only ones that didn't get the memo , I'm fah by the way .

" Oh , Nicki "

I walked off but was stopped by an all to familiar voice .... Rihmeek ?

That's when it clicked , Fah ? From highschool .. How could I not remember her hoe ass , & I know damn well that bitch remember me .

M: Fah , I need to talk to yo-- Nicki ?

I turned around and was met by a smirking Hoe , and a shocked rihmeek . His eyes trailed from me to Nylah , " That's my daughter ? ".

" Yes meek ... This is Nylah Nika Williams , she's 4 1/2 "

He looked at me with tears in his eyes , " Nika why didn't you tell me anything ? "

" I'm sorry okay , I didn't know how , plus I figured you already moved on , but this is it , I can't I hide her anymore .... Nylah this is your daddy "

Ny: Daddy ?

She looked at him & ran into his arms , he gently picked her up & kissed her forehead .

P: I have a sisterrr ?!? Cool , now I won't be awone anymore .

M: Nicki please , let's go out to eat or something , I need to get to know her .

I looked at him unsure , " Fine , nylah let's go baby ".

Ny: Mama I wanna stay wiff daddy & brother ,

" Nika come on were all going to the same place , "

She came to me & grabbed my hand , " We'll follow , you lead the way ".

I walked off & strapped nylah up , I got in the car & looked back to see Rihmeek & Fah arguing . I turned on the radio to hear what use to be me & rihmeek's song , Up & Down .

" Why you be givin' up on us, like you don't know all the shit we been through?

Everything use to be right, now you be actin brand new,

Thought that I was your friend too
If we in it, it's gonna' take two,

I be yellin' until I go blue, but I never would give up on you ,

And fuck everybody that's hatin', degrading they always got something to say ,

They wanna' see us apart, that's why they smile in your face ,

Tatted your name on my heart, that way it never would fade,

Even when loving get hard, you somebody I never would trade,

You're somebody I'll never forget, cause' with you all my feelings legit
These other couples ain't on shit,
No one else in my heart is gon' fit

I want you to be there when I'm rich ,And I know that I act like a Bitch . But, you should just make me yo' miss ,If we fall, we just taking a risk-- ,

I paused once I seen them pulled off & soon pulled off behind them , tears started going down my face as I continued to sing ,

" Don't tell me that you love me if you don't (you don't) ,
I just wanna' be by your side
So, maybe we should drop our pride ,
Let's keep it one hunnid'
We breakin' up and we makin' up, it won't stop (won't stop) ,
But, I'll never leave, 'cause I know that you are my rock ,
I ain't giving up, 'cause that ain't how I rock (how I rock) ,
We go up and down, we go up and down (up and down) . "

30 mins later we finally reached " Alma De Cuban ".

" Come on baby ", We all got out the car & headed in .

M: A table for 5 please

" Right this way sir "

We walked to the table & sat down , I was about to say something but here come Fah stank ass .

F: Before we eat , we need to talk ... Nicki meek is my boyfriend and the father of my son papi who is 4 & our unborn daughter , so whatever communication y'all do better be about this little bitch .

Once she said them two words I lashed out , I jumped over the table & started Trini wooping her ass . I was going in until Rihmeek pulled me off .

M: Nicki get in the car now ! Fah take my car & go home .

F: I'm not going anywhere !

P: Mommy are you okay

F: Baby I'm fi-- , She stopped once she seen papi run to me & hug me .

M: Nicki take papi , nylah & go to the car now !

I walked out , headed to the car & strapped them up . I seen Fah pull away & meek storming to the car . Once he got in all hell broke loose .

Meek's Pov.

" Wtf Nicki ? Why you let her get to you ? You know what imma handle that ass . Drop them off at my mama house & head to your house NOW ! "

She hurriedly sped to my mama house dropped them off , & headed to what looked like a penthouse . Once we got there she parked & ran into the house with me right behind her . I followed her into the room & took off my belt .

M: Didn't I always tell you in highschool , don't let that bitch get to youu ?!?

Before she can answer I hit her with the belt twice , but you'll never guessed what happened next , wth ...