Chapter 10: Turn back the hands of time

Meek's Pov.

I walked up to her , holding her as she cried . I fucked up big time , the love of my life my kids . Only if I could turn back the hands of time . I kissed her one good time , then left to go deal with Fah , please god bring my family back to me .

Fah's POV.

I hurriedly ran out the house before Rihmeek came back home . I headed over to Nicki's house for a little warning . Once I got there I seen Nylah outside playing in the flowers and instantly put my plan into action . I snuck up behind her and grabbed her throwing her in the car and driving off .

Ny: Let me go please !

" Bitch stfu , before I kill you " , I reached the abandoned house , and dragged her in .

?: Baby you got her ?

" Yes she's right here , What are we gonna do to her " .

?: Since you want meek and I want nicki , I say we keep her for bait .

" Mm , sounds perfect "

Nicki's POV.

" Pap go get yo sister , she's in her room " , He ran upstairs but quickly ran back downstairs .

P: Mommy she's not in there

Once I heard that I looked all over the house then called 911.

911: Hello what's your emergency ?

" My 7 yo daughter is missing , her name is Nylah Nika Williams , she's 4'6 , with curly hair , brown eyes . Please find my baby "

911: Ma'am we have an description , were gonna send it out , stay calm ma'am we will find your daughter .

With that I quickly hung up and called Rihmeek .

M: Baby what's wrong  ?

" Nylah was kidnapped , I thought she was in her room but now she gone , please Rihmeek "

M: Omg I'm on my way ,

Right when he hung up , I got a call from an unknown number ...

" Who is this ? "

Once they started talking I was shocked you'll never believe who voice I heard , why would she do this to me ?

Who do you think it is ?