Chapter 16: Mama Part 1

Nylah's Pov.

Ly: Sissy wake up , its my birfday

" I'm up , I'm up Lylah "

She dragged me out the bed and into mommy's room .

Ly: Mommy , Daddy get up !

N: I'm up , Happy Birthday Mamas , where my other bitrthday baby !

J: I'm here mommy

E/b: Happy birthday !!!!

J&Ny: Tank Youu

Daddy for up and ran to them picking them both up kissing all on their little faces while they laughed .

C: Hey birthday Daddy babies

J&Ny: Tank you daddy

He put them down and we all went downstairs as mama went into the kitchen to cook breakfast . After about an hour we smelled delicious food and instantly ran in the kitchen .

" Jesus mama whatchu cook ? "

N: Well only eggs , bacan , grits , sausage , pancakes , and Oj.

We all sat down and started digging in . " So Nylah , Jeremiah ... What we doing today ?"

Ny: I wanna go to Air , and then I wanna see mommy in barbershop .

" Oh yes ! I wanted to see that to , Daddy I heard momma booty poppin' in that movie , we need to see that ".

N: Okay Air and Movies and Beach , And other fun stuff , let's go get ready .

We ran upstairs to get ready , by the time we all met up downstairs we were ALL matching . Mom, Lylah, And Royalty wearing a black crop top with their emoji bathing suit and royal blue beach shorts , while Chris , Papi , and Jeremiah had on their black shirt , and emoji bottoms . I was just so lucky to be wearing my balack crop top , emoji bathingsuit and Royal blue shorts .

N&C: Yooo our family the shit , we didn't even know what each other was wearing .

" Letsss Gooo "

We all piled into the car and headed to the beach . We picked our spot , I seen mommy on the phone her smile immediately went from a smile to a frown . I eased dropped and heard her say , " I swear you are not taking my kids from me , You know what you'll see how much a mother will go to protect their child ".

With she hung up and I sat they thinking who was trying to take us . I looked up and seen grey clouds forming .

C: Kids run to the car

The rain started coming down , as we reached the car and got in .

N: Okay raincheck . Royalty ?

R: Here Mommy

N: Nylah , Papi ?

Ny&P: Hereeeee

N: Yes , Lylah & Jeremiah ?

Ly&J: Here momma

N: Alright let's ride out ,

I sat back quiet , please god don't let nobody take us . I sat back and started singing Mama by August Alsina .

Nicki's POV.

When i got the call of him saying he was going get custody of my kids , I panicked , I can't lose my babies . I seen Chris look at me with a sad face , I just can't tell him . We reached Air and got out , as went in I seen Meek and that bitch " Ciara ", how the hell they knew we was gonna be here .

M: Well hello there Nicki , how's my kids ?

" I swear you will not see them ever again ".

M: That's why I'm taking you to court , matter of fact turn around .

I turned around and was immediately met by , " You have been served ".

M: *Laugh* Surprise

To Be Continued ...