1

Autumn

Finally, last day of fashion week. I've worked so hard for this moment and it was truly the best thing ever. I've always loved fashion and making clothing, always been the trend setter and this is just a dream come true. It's Friday and fashion week is now coming to an end, it's been amazing but now I could really use a Long Island margarita while sun bathing on the Caribbean.

"Miss. Autumn, the models are here" my secretary Janet said

"Great!" I say enthusiastically getting up, "send them in"

She nodded and opened the door, one by one my models entered. A huge smile spread across my face as the women and men stood tall in one conforming line in front of me, "ladies and gentlemen, I would like to thank all of you for being here with me and making this happen I honestly couldn't have done this without you guys, now without further delay let's get started!!"

My models shouted in excitement as did I and they went on their way to get ready.
-
-
-
Mason
"I would like to thank everyone for being here tonight, I know this week has been one hell of a week, I mean it was for me, " she laughed her smile radiant as ever.

This woman was truly the épitomé of beautiful, from her beautiful dark skin that from where I was seated I could tell was the softest thing a man could ever touch, her smile drove us both crazy, it could end a war between rival countries it could lighten up the darkest of rooms it made our hearts beat irregularly, her voice was so beautiful it was as if she was singing an enchantment song I could listen to her for the rest of my life, and holy shit her body, wow was all I could muster as she walked down that runway so effortlessly and with grace.

We've finally found her my wolf said unable to keep still inside. I knew he wanted to just go on that runway and snatch her and leave but I couldn't. For many reasons, one being kidnapping in front of a whole audience of people, and another being violating the wolf and human treaty, we mustn't ever hurt physically a human for any reason considering how much stronger than them we are. One hit and its over for them. But my main personal reason was simply the fact that I despised humans, if it weren't for that god damn treaty I would've massacred every one in my vicinity if possible. They were weak, disgusting, and worst of all mass murderers. The treaty was made a long time ago, when people and wolves didn't get along, the people would take our pups and our omegas (the weaker wolves) and run tests on almost all of them causing huge deaths. They wanted to be just like us, either that or they just liked to see us suffer. The Luna's would become depressed and die causing their alpha mate to follow soon after. It was like a domino effect and one by one our packs would become extinct so one very night the wolves that remained were fed up and tired of the mess and they rose up causing calamity and hell ripping apart and shredding every human that they came across, this kept on for months till former Alpha of the Dark Night pack fell for one of his victims, they were destined to be mates and together they formed the treaty. It goes both ways, humans mustn't hurt wolves and wolves mustn't hurt humans. To me humans will always be fucking disgusting and I want nothing to do with them so finding out that my damn mate is this woman, I would rather die then take her in my home.

I'm sorry man but we can't have her.

You bastard, you can't do this to me- to us

I shook him out my head, he would quiet down for bit and I continued watching her, "and lastly I would like to give a special thanks to Lilly and Jerome from the MoonRiver pack," again came that breathtaking smile and out came two of my deltas. They practically begged me to be in this stupid fashion show, I love my pack and whatever I can do to make them happy I do it even if it means sitting in a damn room with my most hated enemy.

"Thank you so much for making this dream of mine come true, you guys were amazing and I know it took a lot from you guys to be here and doing this for me. You guys are the sweetest wolves ever and I hardly ever meet your kind, thank you  again and thank you to your Alpha" she hugged them both and and they hugged her back I scoffed at the stupidity and took a sip of the champagne they were passing around.

"At the door you'll all have the opportunity to receive one of the items from my collection for free! Thank you all again," she said walking away, people clapped and cheered. I rolled my eyes and got up ready to get my pack members and get the hell out of here before the 5 glasses of champagne I took earlier get to me and I do something I regret.
-
-
-
Autumn
The show was finally over and everyone was practically out the building, I was just cleaning up and finishing some business with some people who stayed at the show. I grabbed my bag and took off the damn head piece I had on all night, it was so heavy I felt like I grew two heads. I was more than ready to head to my flight and be on those beaches. I walked out the building and two big men wearing dark shades an ear piece and suits stood in front of the door before me.

"Excuse me," I said waiting for them to clear a path for me but they stayed locked in place

"Miss Autumn Rhodes?" They asked

"Yes, here and in flesh," I said confidently "I'm gonna need you two to get out the way I'm going to miss my flight." I said

"You're gonna have to come with us," they both said

I frowned and backed away, no way in hell am I gonna be doing business with anyone right now people always think once they bring their big ass guards I'll be intimidated and go with them to talk business. I'm all businessed out for the remainder of the month, I need me time and that's what the hell im gonna go get, "look tell whoever you work for to reach me on my cell in two months after my much needed break, I can't be bothered with any work right now I have a flight to catch now if you excuse me," I said pushing my way through them

I was close to the limo parked out front for me when I heard one of the men say, "he said let her go," I turned and gave them a half smile. At least they know how to listen others would insist, I sat down in my limo and closed my eyes, woo finally my crazy week is over. I opened my eyes and poured my self a drink of the wine that was in there, it tasted obscure yet delicious. I drank the rest of my cup like it was a competition and then as if on cue I fell into a deep sound sleep.

Picture of autumn above ^^. Yes it's my mother sza, the one and only ❤️