Epilogue it is .....

Cara's pov :

5 year later :

The day I had Liam in my arms and cammy by my side was officially the best day of my life after my wedding day ....and today  complete 5 year's became for this bundle of joy in my life....today is Liam's 5th birthday ...he is grown up as a handsome smart little boy ..I and cammy are soo proud of him ....

"Mommy can I  get a peice of cake for me and jake to taste ??? Please. ..I can't wait any longer....we've been waiting for dad for a while now ..... plwese.." he asked me for 10th time ....where are you cameron??  Cammy helped me with all the preparations and than he left for his office work which was very urgent for few hours soo techniqually we all are waiting for him to return .....he said that he'll be back within an hour and it has been over an hour since he left ...everyone has already arrived. ..."dad will be here in some time with a gift for you ..so be patient and wait for your surprise. .okay baby .." he just smiled at me and went with jack again to play ..they have grown into handsome boys . ....no doubt....cameron told me about getting Nicole with him ...

Nicole is one of Liam's best freind ....she couldn't make it to Liam's birthday as she had to go out with her parent's Mr and Mrs Hernandez but at the last moment they changed their plans as Mr and Mrs Hernandez had to go alone after cameron convinced them that we will take care of Nicole and how important nicole is to Liam .....Mr Hernandez and cammy are good business partners. ..Mrs Hernandez is one of the kindest person I've met ....we met them in one one of our charity function. ...liam and nicole became best freinds in that  charity function ....the expression Liam had on his face when he saw nicole for the first time was similar to cammy' s when he first saw me ....from that day onwards they are inseparable. ..

Liam is kinda upset that nicole couldn't make it for his birthday soo it is going to be a surprise for him ..

After few minute's I saw cammy coming in with nicole holding his hand. ..Nicole was looking soo cute with the white dress she had worn ....she was searching for liam. ..when she saw liam she smiled looking at him but liam was busy getting pampered by his grandmama's....god they both spoil him soo much and not to forget Mr and Mrs Browning (ashton's mom and dad) spoils Jack and Liam to the core....when Liam saw Nicole he excused himself and ran towards Nicole and hugged her....he said his thanks to cammy and went back and joined  jack and nicole....

Cameron was marching towards me with a known smirk on his face ......when he was at 1hand distance he pulled me in his arms and kissed me softly. ...when I pulled back he was smiling at me ...."so what do you think about Liam and Nicole??" He asked turning me in their direction and hugging me from back ..."I think they are kinda cute together. ..they kinda reflect our childhood ....don't you think ???"I asked him looking in his eye's. ...

"Really cara ....I was far better than him ...he is completely head over heels for nicole..." he said not looking at me ...

"Oh really who used to go apeshit shit crazy when I used to talk with other guys ??? Who used to give me thousands of gifts and chocolates from his pocket money to see me smiling when I was sad or upset??? Who gave me his crayon color box when I lost mine and got scolding from teacher  because of me ??Wait let me guess. ..it was my dickhead boyfriend ...I guess I should go back to him ...biee cammy" ....I said to.him and tried getting out of his hug but held me tightly in his arms and started laughing..."ok ok I agree I was head over heels for you from the very first time I saw you ....I guess far more worst than Liam..but it was all for you ...and it going to stay the same till the day I stop breathing" I had tears in my eyes when he was done talking ..when he heard me sniffing ..he turned me around and wiped my tears saying "I love you my childhood sweetheart"..... and than he kissed me on my forehead. ..hugging me tightly. ..