wedding

Cameron's pov :

Today is the greatest day of my life. ....I still remember that day when I first laid my eyes on the cutest girl coming in the play school smiling like an angel ...she had me wrapped around her finger that instant. ...I just couldn't keep my eyes off her .....she looked soo cute .....when she smiled ...I smiled and when she cried ..my heart broke into pieces. That is the very first reason I don't like seeing her sad ....the day she left me i was completely devastated... I didn't know what to do ..I thought of moving on and forgetting her but it seemed like a most impossible thing for me to do in my life . ....that's the exact time I knew I can't live without her in my life and that's when I started keeping my eye on her when she was in Newyork. .. and now that I have her back into my life.. im not gonna leave her ever ....with her in my life it is just perfect ....and here I am in the church today standing on the altar waiting for my princess, angel, baby, sweetheart, my everything .....Cara to come ......I even don't care about this rituals but Cara does so I had to agree for all of this only because of her.....ashton is my best man but he is not helping me in anyway possible..."dude if you keep on sweating and taking rounds on the altar ...you are going to make yourself feel dizzy....dude relax stop acting like a monkey on your wedding day atleast...." ashton was here only making fun of me ...."says the one who looked worst than me on his wedding day ..huhh..."I said with a great smile on my face......he was going to say something but than we heard someone say 'there they come' that instantly made me  look the other direction  ....and there my angel was walking down the aisle and Ashton's father was there holding her hand walking her down the aisle...he treated Cara and Thi as his own daughter's. ...Rita and Victoria were her bridesmaid's .....but my princess looked incredibly beautiful walking toward towards me  in her white gown .......

When she was standing besides me on the altar I couldn't take my eyes off her .....I sneeked some glances at her when the mass was going on ....soon we exchanged vows and we had our first kiss after marriage ...there were cheers coming from our family members and our freinds and others were just smiling looking at us kissing ...

We had our reception and then we both arrived for honeymoon to Zurich where I own a my own private beach .......(P.S - DON'T EVEN EXPECT ME TO TELL YOU'LL THE NASTY THINGS THEY DID ON THEIR HONEYMOON NIGHT ....YOU'LL ARE CLEVER ENOUGH TO FIGURE IT OUT)..

2 MONTHS LATER:

cara's pov:

I've been getting sick alot from last 2week...it must be food poisoning or maybe weekness???
Cameron was shitless worried for me when he got the news of me getting sick ....he went to his business trip to New York. ..he calls me when ever he gets a free time from his work ..when he got to know that I was sick he was even ready to come to me that instant but I can't just let him come just because im feeling a bit sick and tired ....later I just promised him that Im gonna go to the doctor today.....

       So now I'm on my way to Cameron's private hospital with Thi....bacause Rita and Vic are currently busy with their responsibility of newly motherhood. ..thier babies are soo adorable......I wish to have my own baby some day with Cameron ......but I don't know what is on Cameron's mind Regarding this matter   ...afcourse he loves me and kids but I don't know whether he is ready to take such big responsibility.......ohh shit how can I be soo dumb ...we did not use protection any of the time we made love ..that means .....I might be pregn....."I might be preganant.." I said to myself
"Sorry..did you say something cara?" Thi asked me with jack playing in her arms .....he is soo cute ...he was the first child to make recognize to my motherly feelings ...I just smiled at him "yes ..I might be pregnant. .you know we never used protection when ....u know??.. ."I told Thi ...she started jumping with jack in her arms and jack was just giggling looking at his mom acting like him ....the remaining ride was me and thi playing with jack ....when we reached the hospital we didn't have to wait for any kinda appointment ....we got a direct entry being a billionaire's wife .....god he and his billionaire ways ...
After going through some tests doctor gave me the best news ever " Congratulation Mrs Reynolds your pregnant".I did not know how to react to this news ....I just said thankyou to the doctor and got out of there with my reports in my hands .....I was dam happy but nervous too ...Thi was super excited with the news she just received but I told her to keep it a secret because I wanted to surprise cameron....but I have to do it soon because Thi is the one of a kind who can't keep a secret for more than 12 hours ...good thing that Ashton is going to come back from his business trip today night.....im gonna surprise him and I hope he likes this surprise.

-----------------------------------------------------
kindly like, comment and share with your freinds

Yayyy ...cara is pregnant....
Epilogue is coming near ...
I might write a new story. Which is gonna be about thier son liam...don't worry ill update u guys ...

Love ya ♥

Vote ♥♥
Thanks for reading
- carron174