let's give love a 2nd chance

Cara's pov:

A start to my fresh new day.Hey I am Cara Reynolds .I'm going to turn 18 in next few days and im quite excited about it... ...omg im gonna be legal to everything but I have no idea why on this earth my parents always treat me like I'm still 12... anyways nevermind thats their way of expressing their love .But then
WHY DO I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL ???was always the first question on my mind every morning I woke  up .It's nothing like I hate studying instead I love studing and getting good grades (well u see im not a total nerd ) but then again the place people prefer calling a school I call it a hell hole because that's the place were everyone love picking up on me only when I was alone or when rita or victoria weren't besides me .My life was hell but completely opposite when I was with my freinds I love them sooo much .

All of sudden my door was banged open and there came in the devils I was just thinking about. .I remember the day when Rita got to know about me getting bullied and from that day onwards she and Victoria had always been like my 2 protective sister's I've never had and that's the reason I'm never been bullied when they are around me. They both were damn beautiful..... sometimes even I used to get jealous of them .They have half of the school male population following behind them but They both had a boyfriend and they both are real sweetheart to them . Justin was Rita's boyfriend and Sammy was Victoria's . They be soo cute together .I wish even I had a boyfriend who would love me and would do anything for me but then again time to snap back to reality there is nothing like love on this earth I've seen my cousin's crying their eyes out for their boyfriend's who decides to cheat on them with some other whore and that's the time I decided that I will never fall in love with someone who will end breaking up my heart and leave me heartbroken .I never wanted to cry for a person who is not worth my tears and on the other hand my freinds and their bf's and my parent's undying love for each other always help's me keep a little hope in love but I have a totally mixed up feelings when it come's to love .

I've dated a guy named Cameron Santiago when I was 15 and I loved him soo much. . I beleive he felt the same way for me. Besides me no one else called him Cam..He loved it when I called him Cam but he used go get irritated when other used to called him that but then again I wasn't sure about his feelings but when I saw my cousin's crying; looking at their miserable condition I thought that Cam would also end up doing  the same to me ..so I broke up with him before he breaks my heart. I never told him the reason behind the breakup .He kept asking for a second chance to make things better . I felt bad for him but on the other hand I was too scared to love at that time. Rita and Victoria kept on trying to make me understand that all lovestories are not fake some tends to be real . Now when i think of it I'm gonna give love a second chance and gonna say Yes to Cam today and start all over again .

When I was done having a small lil mind talk with myself I felt like somone was pushing me out of my bed that's when I saw victoria on my bed making her self comfortable and trying to push me out of my bed .I was gonna kick her ass but then "omg is it our little miss nerd freind  planning on skipping school today??" Rita said in a very kiddish tone jumping up and down ..THAT'S the time my eyes snapped directly towards my clock and I started freaking out because I only had 15 minutes to get ready.I am gonna be late to school and I'm so not interested to get late to any of my class and have everyone's eyes on me ready to kill me .uggggggghhhhhhh .I start jumping and dancing weirdly when I freakout and looking at my small freak out session my both two freind's started laughing out like hynas instead of helping me but I had no time to scold them .I just glared at them and started rushing here and there gathering thing I needed .I guess I forgot to set my alarm because I was too busy reading my favorite book 'Fault in our stars' ..Soo I had to rush myself to the bathroom and get ready within 15 minutes
MY TARGET ohhh nooooo .I had a quick shower , put on my clothes and appied a lil bit of eyeliner and a lip gloss and brushed my wavy long hair and there I was ready in just 15 minute's. I gave myself a pat on my back and then made my way out of my bathroom to see my freinds looking at me with their mouth wide open .

"How can you even get ready in just 15 minute's when whole girl population on this earth takes atlaest an hour to get ready?"she asked in a very dramatical way as if it is the impossible thing for her on this earth to get ready in 15 minutes but I actually don't blame her for having such thinking as she and Victoria takes full 1+ hour to get ready

"You'll know me right??so I don't think I have to answer this question I believe but we surely need to hurry before your boyfriend's decide to kill me and hide my body behind this house.....I wanna go to heaven not stay behind to harrass you all ...do we now ??? "they both started laughing on the comment I made on thier boyfriend's and got out of my room . When I entered the kitchen my mom wasn't there but she left a note for me beside the fruit basket saying "Gm princess I had an emergency meeting to attend so I had leave early and come home early today. I and your dad have something important to talk to you...love you ...have a good day sweetheart"

that was the time I felt nervousness rolling in my stomach but I decided to ignore it .Instead I grabbed one apple and made my way to Rita's car which was my everyday  ride to school.. Pushing all my thoughts at the back of my mind and putting on my seatbeat to get ready for my school ride ohhh sorry hell hole ride......and getting mentally and physically ready to face Cam .I hope everything goes right.

------------------------------------------------------
Guys there gonna be lots of turns in this story so wait for a new update if you wanna know what mia's parents wanna tell her ( I promise it is gonna be a awesome news)

Victoria and sammy up there↑↑
But think what if miya and Cam gets together?????

Next update is gonna be full of surprises....... whooooohooo

U can follow me on
instagram-carron174
Facebook-carrondsouza

Vote..

Thanks for reading
-carron174