Revealing truth

I've started working at Cameron's company ......its been a month I've started working over here and everybody over here are really so good to me and when I say everybody ....I mean it... except for one girl who keeps on glaring at me every now and then ....but you know what I don't care because cameron is always by my side ....always ....I don't know what is this bond which I have with cameron. .I mean ..never In my past life I been soo comfortable with anyone in such a short period of time. .....we've been having our lunch together ..he drops me home and even picks me up ...I really don't know whats he feels about me ...does he takes me just like another freind of his or does he feels the same for me the way I feel for him .....hope so ... 

At present I am sitting here in my cabin doing my work ...this work is not like the other works I've been working in my past life. ..I have very little work over here...half of the time I be just sitting in my office ...but I ask Cameron ..opppppppsss I mean my boss for more work he just tells me to bring him coffee or  to just sit on the couch which is being placed in front of his chair...awkward. ..and then he keeps on taking quick glances at me every now and then ...Today I am seriously bored so I thought of getting a coffee for me and cam .....well he insisted me on calling him cam when I first joined his office ...I didn't have any problem with it   ...I always have this urge of calling him Cam instead of boss or Cameron....and I can always see a smile forming on his lips whenever i call him Cam. ...I was out of my thought process when somebody slightly pushed me on my way to cam's office ...I had a hot coffee in my hand ...so that did not help at all because coffee spilled slightly on my hand ..burning it a little ...well not a big problem...when I turned to see who that person was I saw the same girl who keeps on glaring at me ....I guess her name is Mia ...yup that's the name Melissa told me when I was having a talk with her ...Mel is a sweetheart just like vic and rita ...she is always by my side whenever I am bored or lonely. .. I was back on this earth by someones apology " ohhh shit I am so sor.." she stopped mid sentence when she saw me ...she wore a pencil skirt which was just like mine but her blouse was soo deep that the whole ocean can be see seen from there but she was really pretty with good hight, face and body..any one can fall for her instantly .......even Cameron. ..that thought itself made me sad ....  so I just said "hey no need to apologize ...thats fine" I said in a sweet voice. . not wanting to sound rude ....when I was about to turn and proceed towards Cameron's office her voice stopped me "so going to Cameron's office huhhh......?"she said with a mean smile on her face. .so I just answered her in the same tone she questioned me "yes... why??? I don't see any problem ..going in there"i said pointing at Cameron's office ..." Don't act smart bitch ..you know that he can never I mean never ever fall for you like ...Baby bitch.. so just stop trying to get his attention and concentrate on the work you are here for ...his mistresses are even 100times better looking than you....so nothing makes you special. ...and stop  being a whore because he likes me ...you are just  another mistress for him ....he just wants you in his bed and nothing more ..." and then she just left flipping her hair and with  mean smile more like victory smile on her face I just stood there with my mouth open ...stunned... I couldn't even defend her ...was I just another girl for Cameron??.
Actually Mia is right ...why would he even like me when mia like pretty girls are living on this earth ....I am nothing in front of them ...I can't think that Cameron likes me just because he showed his concern towards me when I was in hospital ...I was wrong to take his concern In a wrong way...it is all my mistake. ..and then I realised something wet flowing down my cheecks .....oh shit I was crying and my hands were burning due to the hot coffee that spilled on my hands some minutes ago ....I just kept the mug at a side and ran to my cabin and cried...... for loving cameron. ...wait did I just say love ???.....what shit am I messed up into ...... No I can't love Cameron ...later I just saw my refection in a glass and I looked horrible just like a another alien landed on this earth ....I instantly splashed some water on my face....I didn't care much about my makeup as I do not apply much makeup anyways .....and then I heard a knock on my cabin door when I opened I saw mel standing there with a smile on her face but her smile dropped when she saw my puffy red eyes ...she instantly kept on firing questions "have you been crying ??? Why?? Just tell me his or her name and I am gonna rip his or her head off " she tried sounding scary and mad but she just sounded too cute and funny to me....god this girl really reminds me of rita and vic ...how much I miss them ...they are busy planning for thier wedding which is next month ....and I am super excited because I am rita and victoria's bridesmaid. ..rita's wedding is in the month of september whereas victoria's wedding is gonna be in the month of November when rita is gonna come back from her honeymoon because we want to be bridesmaid for eachothers wedding .....I was bought back to this earth with mel shaking me " I am so worried about you and you just stare at me like nothing ...girl look at your eyes " I was gonna answer her but my cabin door opened up again to reveal Cameron's sexy body in his armani suit ....