Chapter Nine:

Chloe's P.O.V:

Crapp.....

Adam stares at me for a while and then sighs, "You're not going to tell me are you?" He says finally. "Nope." I say popping the 'p' while smirking. I walk around him and start on the 'breakfast' for this morning. And I say 'breakfast like that because I don't eat that much. I have a piece of bread, And that fills me up. I'm not used to having money, I still don't have any, no matter how many times Adam offers me some. 

Stupid people with stupid jobs. 

Adam sighs again and then pulls me into a hug. Adam is my only friend, Not really, He's a brother. He knows almost to none about whats going on or anything about me but he still cares. He still is there for me. I think he knows about the bullying but he hasn't done much about it. I don't think  he can because the bitch's dad is the principle and knowing him, What ever Princess wants, She gets!

God, Its so annoying. I mean,  He should be fair on other students and not be such a wuss on his daughter. 

I check the time on the clock by the door. And we are officially late to school, Again. Adam has no sense of time, And yet he still wonders why there are rumors that we are sleeping together. . . .

Cue a pointed look and a eye roll a couple seconds later when he doesn't get it.

I look over to where Adam is and point to the clock. "You might as well just call in sick. You're not gonna get there in time." And its true. My apartment is so far from school. I already missed the bus, and with Adam here, Its going to take us longer with his 'Nana' driving., 

 Adam sighs and shakes his head. "I'm going. I don't care if I'm late or not, I'm a teacher." He says proudly. "Right. Okay." I nod, mocking him. 

--------------------------------

Its been three hours since Adam left for school. I miss my best friend. My brother. 

I sigh and look at my phone. Its a IPhone 4S. Nothing fancy, I'm always tempted to sell it for money to get food or something, But then I remembered I need this phone because it has a tracker on it. My friends dad, Paul, put it on there so he knows where I am at all time, Most people would think that is creepy, I don't its his way of showing he cares about my well being. 

He knows about the letters, He came around and gave me a report on my family. Yes, I still look after my family when I left, and that's when 'Boss man's minion came around and gave me the letter. Stupid people. 

He didn't read the letter, That I know of, But he knows he is giving them to me. I don't mind that he knows, He is responsible for my well being and knows that if something happens to me, He would be held responsible. Not really, But you know how it is. 

My phone starts ringing. I look at Caller ID and see its my famous mother, Oh No. Damn Harry! He must of called her and told her. And then she would've gone all 'Kick-ass Momma bear' on my protector to get my number. 

I sigh nervously and answer. 

"Hey, Mom!" I say cheerfully. Its fake but its the best I can do.

"Don't you 'Hey Mom' me! Where have you been? Why haven't you been calling? I thought you were dead, Its been nearly 5 years! And now yesterday, I found out by my son that you have been living 2 towns away from us all these years!" She shouts on the other end of the phone.

Yes, I have been living 2 towns over from them for nearly five years, I couldn't stand being so far away from them. 

"Mom, Mom, Mummy!" I say over her sobbing, It breaks my heart knowing that I am the cause of her crying. "Mom, I'm sorry okay! I had to leave! I couldn't stand the way you guys treated me, It was like walking on broken eggshells! I can't handle it! So I left. And I know not telling you guys where I was, was a hugeee mistake but I need you to calm down now. Can you do that for me?"

I breathe in a deep breath.

She sighs and calms herself down for five minutes. "I don't know what I'm gonna do with you, Chlo." She says using the nickname she created, though it wasn't hard to do. 

"I'm sorry mom, But right now I have things to do. One of which, is killing my brother, bringing him back to life, and then killing him all over again." I say angrily and hang up. 

I'll be in the shits later for it but right now I need to think of a plan to get back at my brother for telling our mother. 

Hmm, I think uncle Si might help me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Cue Evil Laugh!* 

I'm so sorry for it being late. I was up so late last night that I forgot to post it. I actually finished it this morning. I'm sorry! 

Bye bye 

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

OR SOMETHING...

BYE!