Chapter Five:

Chloe's P.O.V:

After Niall grabs my hand he starts to pull me towards his car. All my thoughts are jumbled. Why is Niall at my school?
Would he remember me?
Of Course he would remeber me!
Would be there? Why wouldn't he be there? Hes part of the band.
Would he hate me?

My thoughts are stilled when Niall waves a hand in front of my face, I blink and look around, noticing the car has stopped at an apartment building. Damnnnn.

"I'm sorry, What?" I ask as I realize he was waiting for me to speak. "I said we're here and do you want to go in?" He said, asked. I nod and quickly get out of the door he was holding open. "Is it just us or is it the rest of the band?" I ask quietly, like its a big secret.

"Well, Considering I brought you here to met the band, The whole band is here." He says in a 'duh' tone. "Don't worry, They'll love you." Crap Crap Crap. I laugh nervelessly. "You might not say that later." I mutter, hoping he doesn't hear me. And as my luck turns out, He hears.

"What's that suppose to mean?" He asks.

"Uh, Welllll." I drag out the 'L' "You'll see when I met them."

He looks at me confused, And then seems like he gives up trying to figure out whats up with me. He continue walking with me following beside him.

After reaching the apartment, I take a deep breath as Niall unlocks the door. He opened the door and walked through the doorway shouting "LADS COME HERE AND MET MY NEW FRIEND!"

All of a sudden loud footsteps pound their way towards us, Frightened I hide behind Nialls small figure.

"Who?"

"Where is he?"

"Whats going on?"

"Does he like mirrors?"

The last one made everyone quiet as they most likely look at the person who said it.

"Her name is Chloe. Behind me. I met a new friend last week. And I don't think she likes mirrors." Niall replies to all the questions, Chuckling to the last one.

I sigh and step out. They're still looking at Niall with shock. I clear my throat drawing their attention. I wave and smile a small smile.

"Uh, Hi. I'm Chloe." I say with a small voice. One of them, his all too familliar face, walks towards me, grabs my arm turns me around, much to my protest.

He shh'd me and pulls my top on the part of my shoulder blade, I struggle harder knowing what he was doing. He tightens his hold and pulls it down, Showing my tattoo of a quote we both got when we were younger. But mine has a crap load of scars around it.

He gasps and turns me around and pulls me into a tight bear like hug. "Chloe, Chloe. Princess you shouldn't have left." He whispers into my ear. I choke back tears.

"I'm sorry." I sob. Tears streaming down my face as he pulls back.

The rest of the lads are looking at us shocked. "Mind telling us what the heck just happened?" Niall asks looking pissed at my tears. "I told you Niall, You wouldn't say that after I met them." I say chuckling without humor.

I look up at the boy who has saved me too many times. The boy who told me to stop, I didn't.

"Have you told them any of it?" I ask hoping he says 'Yes'.

"Nope, Not really." He replies in his smooth voice. Shit.

I sigh and look over to the others. I make a follow me gesture.

Supprisingly they do, no questions asked.

I make my way into the living room, Well, what I think is the living room and make them sit on the couch. I sigh again and run my hands through my hair.

I look at them each in the eye.

"Guys, I know I have A LOT of explaining to do to ALL of you, but I want to introduce myself first." I pause and look at Harry. He nods and singals for me to continue. I sigh again and continue. "My name is Chloe Jones, Or formally known as Chloe Hope Styles."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna leave you with a cliffy-ish thing.