Chapter Seven:

Thanks to everyone that is reading my story and those who vote/comment. It means so much to me that y'all do that!!!

Pic of Chloe on the side. This is how I would like to see her. But for everyone else. You can use this pic or remake your own of her. Thanks xx
-----------------------------------

Chloe's p.o.v:

The tears that I was trying to hold finally come out. I bury my head into Harry's broad chest. It's silent except for my heart breaking sobs. The memories come flashing back, even the ones that I can't remember much.

Oh crap. I'm having a panic attack. Again.

I try to count the heart beats of Harry's heart but it doesn't seem to be working. Shittt.

I close my eyes, only to have the shouting of the lads in my ears. I open my eyes to see Niall on the floor with me, his hands on the sides of my face. "Sweet heart, you need to calm down. Nothing's gonna hurt you. We won't let it. Please come back sweetheart."

Slowly but surely I start to calm down and once I get enough control of my body. I rush Niall into one of the famous 'Horan Hugs'

Man they're good.

My tears finally stop. The boys are still on the ground next to me. I look into Louis' eyes and say "Do you believe us now?" I snap. He sheepishly nod and looks hurt that I snapped at him. I sigh and make my way over to him. I pull him into a hug and whisper that I'm sorry. He nods and hugs me back.

A cough breaks our hug. Harry is sitting there with an annoyed face. I nod.

Me and Harry still have the connected heads. Thing. Well not like that. Me and Harry were really close before the accident. The first one though and turn even more closer after it. And then I ran here. After changing my last name. No one could find me.

"Not to upset you. But why is your last name different?" Liam I think asks. Damn.

"Yeah. And why did that guy say you killed someone?!" Niall just happened to say that now.

"Is he talking about Johnny?" Harry asks looking sad. He was his best friend as well. I nod and sigh again. I really need to stop sighing today.

I run my hand through my hair. The black hair I have falls into my face. I quickly pull off the hair band I have on my scared wrist and pull my hair into a messy bun on top of my hair.

I start my story off again.

"The little girl has grown up to hate everything except her brother. She was depressed. Her brother was her only hope. She was raped at 14 and she eventually got pregnant. Fortunately for her, the baby died from abuse and malnutrition.

"She was 14, she couldn't handle a child. Anyway. At the age of 16, she finally handled the eating disorder and her self harm. She was slowly fixing herself. Not needing anyone to help her.

"She went to school one day and there was a new kid. He approached her and asked for help. And surprising everyone, she did. He was the only guy she let talk to her other than teachers and her brother.

"After being friends for a while, the boy, Johnny and the girl started dating. It was awesome. They loved each other with every thing in their souls. They hated being apart.

"One day, Johnny took the girl out on a date, on of the many that they'd shared. He took her on a romantic dinner and then took her home. On the way back though the couple got into a car crash.

"Johnny, caring for the girl, jumped out of his seat and covered her body with his own. Saving the girl the last words he said, they still haunt her 'till this day were,

"'I love you so much, you saved me, I'm just returning the favour.' She was saved. The guy she loved with all her heart saved her. "

I stop to sob a little while. "Sweetie. You don't have to go on." Harry says knowing I will anyway but trying to get me to stop. He hates to listen to what happened to me after that.

"No no. They must know about this. They asked." I say. "You can leave the room if you want. But stay close. I'm gonna need you after this." I tell him.

He sighs knowing I'm stubborn. He gets up and walks out of the room.

"She was taken to hospital. He was already dead when they found him. She was just nearly alive. Not physically. But mentally.

"She developed bi polar disorder and anxiety. Meaning mood swings and panic attacks around every corner. She became depressed. Hating everything, Like the progress for before flew out the window. No one knew what to do with her, She cried at everything. Se hated how they treated her, And ran away. She changed her last name from the help of a friends father. But, Johnny's brother and family followed her. He hasn't finished tormenting her life. "

I stop. And they all listen to me again.

"That dude was Johnny's brother. He blames me for everything. He said that I should've died instead of him. Or at least with him. The driver was drink off his face but he died. Turns out his wife died that day but a year before."

I sigh and get up from the floor and ask "which one is Harry's room?" "I'll show you love." Niall says standing up and grabbing my hand.

Niall's P.O.V:

How could a girl as beautiful as that go through so terrible times?!? I feel so sorry for her. But I won't show it, something about her tells me that she hates pity or anything like that.

I'll have to try harder to spoil her like a princess.

First I have to get her brother on my side. As I lead Chloe down the halls, I take my phone out of my pocket and text the boys; not Harry though. I want to tell him face to face.

'Sorry lads. I like Chloe. She's mine.'

------------

Please comment. Vote or Fan me.

And or any problems you want to talk about. Please. I beg of you message me!! I promise to help the best I can.

Love you guys. xxxxxx