Chapter Four:

Niall's P.O.V:

"You mean, You don't know who I am?" I ask her, Looking at Chloe with shock. This girl didn't know who I was? I mean, I know not everyone likes us, But a chick who doesn't know us is unusual. 

"Sorry, W-Waas I suppose to?" She asks looking as confused as I was. "Ever heard the band One Direction?" I ask, Surely she must know the band..

"Uh." She thinks, holding the 'h' "Oh yeah! I remember the band off X-Factor!" She says excited "I know who you are now." She says and then as an after-thought "Sorta." 

I chuckle. "Well, You wanna met the rest of the band?" I ask her, Silently hoping she says 'Yes.' I haven't stopped thinking about her since we bumped into each other. 

She looks deep in thought. And then she gulps. "Uh, Sure." She says, Unsure. 

"You don't have to, If you don't want to you know." I tell her, I wouldn't want her doing something she doesn't like. 

She shakes her head and sighs. "I want to." She says looking sure about herself. 

I grin and say "Leggo." I grab her hand and pull her towards the car. 

Chloe's P.O.V:

Damn. Hopefully he doesn't remember me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY! Sorry its short! I'm sorta on a writers block.. Sorta. 

And remember who? Comment who it might be! 

Bye bye Lovelies! <3 xxxxxxxxxxx