Chapter 5

Selena finished cleaning the kitchen after her siblings and herself ate. Peyton was watching TV and baby Noah was taking a nap. Ratchet offered to help, but of course she didn't allow his help, sense he was a guest.

Once Selena finished, she finally asked Ratchet "I suppose you need a room to sleep in. Hm?"

Ratchet nodded "I can sleep on the couch..."

Selena waved her hand in the air "Oh no! We have we have a guest bedroom, actually next to my room. Follow me and I will show you."

Ratchet nodded and followed her down the hall, Selena stopped at a door and opened it. It was a simple room, it had a big dresser, a small TV, A nightstand, and a small closet. Selena sighed "Well this is it. I'm sorry it's not much... We don't usually have a lot of visitors so this room as never really need used."

Ratchet have her smile "It's alright, I might only be here for a few days..."

Selena nodded, but then baby Noah started crying. Selena sighed "Well um... make yourself comfy, while I go to Noah."

Ratchet nodded and Selena left the room, rushing to her baby brother. Selena walked in his nursery immortality soothing him to calm down with her voice.

"Shhhhh... I'm here..."

Noah kept crying though, finally Selena had an idea. She took in a deep breath and started singing to him.

'Deep in the meadow, under the willow
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow
Lay down your head, and close your sleepy eyes
And when again they open, the sun will rise.

Here it's safe, here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you.

Deep in the meadow, hidden far away
A cloak of leaves, a moonbeam ray
Forget your woes and let your troubles lay
And when again it's morning, they'll wash away.

Here it's safe, here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you.

Badadadada...

Here is the place where I love you.

Deep in the meadow, hidden far away
A cloak of leaves, a moonbeam ray
Forget your woes and let your troubles lay
And when again it's morning, they'll wash away.

Here it's safe, here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you.'

Noah fell to sleep, making Selena smile. She set him down in his crib. She quietly walked out, leaving the door open just a crack. She turned around quickly, but was met with Ratchet. Selena yelled, a hand going over her chest.

Ratchet chuckled "Sorry I didn't mean to startle you."

Selena giggled "It's ok, just gave me the jumps. Is something wrong?" She immediately asked in the end.