Ch. 1

LindseyMackenzie POV:
(Outfit above is what Lindsey is wearing minus the bag)
——————————————————————————-——————————————————————————————————-
"Your not getting a buzz cut, Emily." I stated annoyed with my twin sister, Emily. I hopped on the bathroom counter and stared at my sister about to shave her beautiful hair.

"I can do whatever I want to my hair." Emily snapped at me with her fiery eyes glowing at me.

"Alright! Geese!" I said sliding away from her.
"Sorry, It's just since we have the same face and everything, I want to be different." Emily stated looking at me with the razor, that was off, in her hand still.

"It's okay. To be honest though, you won't look at as cool with shorter hair. Your head was made for long hair." I said sliding back towards her. I get why she wanted to do it. I'm more popular at school. People notice me more than her. I tried to get her to be un shy, but nothing is working.

Emily turned back towards the mirror and pulled up some of her hair. Emily was about to shave some hair off when the door busted open, making me jolt a little bit.

"EMILY COOPER! LINDSEYMACKENZIE COOPER! What on earth are you guys doing!" Mom screamed. Emily turned off the razor that was in her hand. She turned towards the door and I looked at mom with wide eyes. Oh no! Someone is in deep trouble and it's usually me, but sometimes it's Emily's fault.

"You tattle tale!" Emily said towards Katy. Katy knew that Emily was going to shave her hair. We told Katy not to tell mom. I guess she told mom.
"You don't have the right head shape for that." Katy said. Thank you! Someone sees what I see.
"Why don't I give you a buzz cut!" Emily said waving the razor near Katy.
"Alright that's enough." Mom put her hand in front of Emily so Emily would give her the razor. Emily gave the razor to mom and sighed. "Sweetie, your hair is beautiful just the way it is. Now I don't want you or Lindsey pulling any of your pranks tonight for Jenny."

Emily sighed again, walked past mom, and was out of the bathroom. "I'm to old for a babysitter." Emily said walking towards our room.

I hopped off the counter and mom looked at me with her mom eyes. "Now why did you let your twin almost shave her head?" My mom asked me.

"Like my opinion mattered. She was going to do it weather I said do it or don't do it. You know, Emily is right. Emily and I are to old for a babysitter." I said.
"She right!" Katy said, turning to leave the bathroom.

"Katy Copper freeze." She held out her hand for Katy to give her back the diamond earrings, that she stole. She took off the earring and put them in mom's hand.
"I thought diamonds were forever." Then she marched off.

I walked past my younger sister and walked to Emily and I's room. "Wait! Tonight is mom and dad's thing?" I asked Emily.
"Yeah, that's why Jenny is coming over." Emily said as she grabbed hair stuff from her dresser top.
"No, no, no!" I said running out of our room.
I raced down the stairs and saw my mom walk into the kitchen. I followed her in there. She was getting her purse when the door bell rang.

"Mom, whose taking me to the concert tonight if you and dad are not here?" I asked her.
"Your going to miss it this time. I'm sorry, but your not allowed in the city without one of us and we're busy." She told me.
"I've been looking forward to this for months! You know that!" I snapped at my mom.
"Sweetie, I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do now to fix it. You can watch YouTube videos of it later." My mom said as she headed away from the kitchen island.
"But mom-" I started, but she cut me off.
"No buts sweetie, I'm sorry." I huffed and rolled my eyes at her. She walked into the foyer and I followed her in. I have to go to that concert tonight. I can't miss it. What am I going to do!?!