Ch. 4

LindseyMackenzie POV:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We walked inside and the tattoo man looked at us weird. "Em, do you want a tattoo or you good?" I asked her.
"Yeah, I want one." Emily said back to me. We walked up to the man behind the counter.
"We would like to get some tattoos." I spoke strong and clearly to him. He looked at me then at Emily.
"What kind?" He asked. We both looked at each other smiling.
"Henna." We both say.
"Alright." The tattoo worker didn't even question us. Sweet.

"Who's first and what color?" He asked us. Emily and I looked at each other.
"Me! Pink." She said to me and tattoo worker. He nodded his head then did Emily's tattoo that was on her right hand.
"Next!" He called to me. I sat down in the chair that Emily was just in.
"Color?" He asked looking at me.
"Neon yellow, please." I said sticking my left hand out. Bright yellows are my favorite color. He did my tattoo and it didn't hurt one bit. Well, that's because it's a wash off one, since he isn't allowed to tattoo minors without the parent's approval.

"How much?" I asked him. I totally forgot, we don't have any money. Hopefully, I can explaining everything to him and he will let us leave without paying for them. I mean come on, they wash off. There not permanent.
"Free, I like your guys' aurora." He said smiling. Whew! Thank goodness for our auroras.
We walked back to the pizza restaurant. Right as we walked in, we heard Jenny.
"Emily! LindseyMackenzie! Oh thank goodness! Please tell me you didn't get a tattoo?" Jenny said. Oh no! Jenny really mad. I didn't think she would use my full first name. She has never used my first name except for when I get in really bad trouble.

When Jenny babysat us a while ago, I "accidentally" broke my mother's favorite painting by putting a Volleyball through it. Jenny was furious and yelled at me, including my full name. That was a bad day in the Cooper household.

"What?" Emily asked as we finally reached Lola and Jenny.
"It's just a Henna." I said showing Jenny and Lola along with Emily showing off hers too. "The guy did it free cause he said he liked our auroras."
"It's cool, isn't it?" Emily said.
Lola took a picture of our Hennas while saying "so cool."
"So not cool! How could you do that without asking me?" Jenny asked us.
"I asked Lola." I answered her.
"She did." Lola said backing me up.
"See, Lola said I asked her plus she said it was cool. She is one of the two babysitters. It's not that big of a deal anyway." I said to Jenny.
"LindseyMackenzie, I can't believe you let your sister get a tattoo. Especially you! Your suppose to be the responsible one. Not the one getting in trouble." Jenny said to me.

"I'm not the one in charge! When have I've ever been the responsible one! That's why your the babysitter!" I snapped at Jenny. "Besides, I asked Lola. What's the big deal!"
"Lola, Lola, is nobody. You can't do that. You can't just wondered off like that something could've happened to you. You are a responsibility and that better come off with soap and water." Jenny said looking at me with a hard stare.

"Uh Jenny! Please don't let them get me!" Bobby said. I looked at Bobby to see that the guys from the pawn shop were heard.
"GO GO GO GO!" Lola yelled. We all took off and ran out of the back door to Mario's. We were in a dark alley. Lola, Jenny, Katy, and Emily went to the green door to get it open while Trey, AJ, Bobby, and I tried to get the gate to open.
"Wait, why are the pawn shop guys after us?" Trey asked shaking the gate.
"Bobby stole a candy bar." AJ said.
"Well then give it back." Trey said.
"He can't." I said as I stopped shaking the gate.
"I licked it!" Bobby yelled. The gate wasn't opening. I'm praying Lola or someone can get the door open.
"Kids come on!" I heard Jenny yell. I turned around and saw they got the door open. I hit Trey's shoulder to get his attention. Trey hit AJ's shoulder and we took off running inside the door. Lola went to get Bobby since he didn't hear Jenny.

We were inside the middle of the abandoned laundry place when Jenny stopped us and shushed us. We heard the guys' voices. They turned on the lights and machine to this place. "We know your in here. We locked the door." Tiny said. Well darn. There goes sneaking back out of the front door. Jenny and Lola pointed us towards another direction. We all huddled as we walked.

We hid behind an opening of two walls. The right side has Emily, Jenny, Katy, Bobby, and Lola while the left had Trey, AJ, and I. Lola told us to line up going forward so they couldn't see us from the side peeking in. Lola side went Lola and Bobby and next to Lola was Jenny and Katy. Lastly, Emily was kneeling down leaning to see if he was coming. My side was Trey and I then AJ kneeling in front of us. Trey had his arm wrapped around my waist while I kept peeking to see if one of the guys has came yet. Emily sent me daggers once she saw how Trey held me. I gave her a small weak smile. I get that Emily likes Trey, but can't she be happy for her sister. Hopefully Emily can grow out of her crush for Trey, so I can have a crush on him, wee at least that she will know of. She doesn't know I have a crush on Trey and I tend to keep it that way.

"So you didn't snitch on me?" Trey whispered into my ear. Really Trey? Now is the time to ask this question.
"No, why would I snitch on you?" I asked back as he tightened his grip around my waist.
"Thanks," Trey said, completely ignoring my question. I smiled even though I knew he couldn't see my smile.

Scalper peeked through the two walls. Emily and I saw him. Emily whispered to Jenny that they were close. We tip toed our way forward until we got to some coat rack filled with construction worker uniforms. "There's no way out! We just want the camera." Tiny said.
"Wait? My camera?" Lola said looking down at it.
"Why would they want your camera?" I asked Lola. She shrugged her shoulders.
"This is crazy. We need to find a way out." Jenny said.
"Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?" I glanced up to see where Lola was looking. I nodded my head at her. We put on the construction workers uniforms and rode the conveyor belt. We were just about to past Tiny until he turned around and saw us. They tried to grab us, but couldn't. We got off at the next stop and took off the uniforms.

"That was so cool." Jenny said.
"Come guys." We kept saying to each other. We ran down a hallway.
"Hey, calm down." Someone yelled. I wasn't sure who since we were running. We ran down anther hallway then another. We kept running until we got to a hole in the floor.
"We can't get through it. There's no way out!" Jenny said.
"Yes, there is." I said grabbing the chain.
"An awesome way out." Trey said finishing my sentence. I pulled the chain and it went down.
"No no no no." Jenny said while Lola said "Oh yes."
"How did you think of this?" Jenny asked Trey.
"How do you think I got off the roof." Trey said smirking.
AJ went down first, then Emily, Bobby, Katy. It was left to Trey, Jenny, Lola, and I.
"Your parents are never going to ask me to babysit again." Jenny said worried.
"If they do, I asked for ten bucks more an hour." Trey said. Then he jumped off. I followed after him landing on part of Trey's leg and part of AJ's head. Trey looked at me. I smiled at him. Jenny came down. A couple moments later I saw Lola come down.

"Alright! Let's go." Jenny said. We all got out of the big giant basket, that was full of the uniforms. We ran out of the laundry place and back into the ally.
"Whew! That was close." I said to everyone.
"Yeah, let's go sell that ticket." Jenny said. Next thing, I knew we were off again.